• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

Noobylover

Known Member
28/2/21
Does someone ever got the bezel of the spectre?

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI
Good luck finding someone who "ever got" the "bezel of the spectre." Dare I suggest no one wants to do business with you because you are rumored to be unreliable at best :jeff:

Shylock Eins

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/2/16
53aa817f2ee56fb05c8733ed639378ad.jpg

Foxxfire

FoX, the Patron
20/1/17
EU / CH
Is the flaw at the tip of the lollypop hand resolved? On the posted pics it doesn't look like...

Hohner84

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/3/21
I heard from trusty that vsf hasn't opened

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Silver Fox Mulder

5/8/20
Thats me in the corner..
I've been looking for one of these with the textured grainy dial. The reps I've seen more of a flat black Has that been updated I would rather not read through 148 pages if someone knows the answer please pm or advise.

Thank you

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
I've been looking for one of these with the textured grainy dial. The reps I've seen more of a flat black Has that been updated I would rather not read through 148 pages if someone knows the answer please pm or advise.

Thank you

I know the answer because I read through 148 pages.....

Just go with the vsf v2. The only real tell that will only be apparent in photos with a gen for comparison is the liquidmetal digits on the bezel. The reps have ‘vanishing’ numbers as they are applied, not part of the bezel like the real liquidmetal process.

Silver Fox Mulder

5/8/20
Thats me in the corner..
I know the answer because I read through 148 pages.....

Just go with the vsf v2. The only real tell that will only be apparent in photos with a gen for comparison is the liquidmetal digits on the bezel. The reps have ‘vanishing’ numbers as they are applied, not part of the bezel like the real liquidmetal process.

Thank you for your sacrifice. I will name my first born Tony Danza

jowill923

Looking Around
8/4/21
Remember I used to have one of the older MKF versions of these, with the Miyota 9015 inside... reliable workhorse of a movement, but just couldn't get over the low BPH and stuttering second hand... been meaning to pick up one of the VSF ones with the decorated movements for a while. Just waiting for them to restart after the recent raids :)

Reactions: Deac0n

jkrw247

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/21
I'm looking to buy one of these. If you have one for sale, hit me up and let's arranged a reserved sale in M2M. Thanks.

Matty369

Supporter
Certified
24/8/16
EU
Remember I used to have one of the older MKF versions of these, with the Miyota 9015 inside... reliable workhorse of a movement, but just couldn't get over the low BPH and stuttering second hand... been meaning to pick up one of the VSF ones with the decorated movements for a while. Just waiting for them to restart after the recent raids :)

That's Miyota 8015.
9015 is higher beat, non-stuttering, hackable movement.

Reactions: Binford

Avar28

Horology Curious
7/4/21
Thanks for the post! I’ve always had a fondness for this watch. But I have plenty of Omegas already