• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

mavericmatt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/1/09
Mine turned up from Intime last week. I asked for a QC video and it looked fine. When I set it up and running I noticed some stutter, but I thought I'd give it a bit of time to run itself in a bit, and after wearing it all weekend, and having it run for about 4 days it's pretty smooth!
The braclet is nice, and the extra mini extension piece is handy, but I don't think i'll bother ever putting it on. The jury is still out on the supplied Nato, at times it looks a bit cheap, then others it looks quite nice (the decent hardware with it probably helps), even though it takes a bit of getting used to.
Shame the gen Nato is so expensive :(

doc_O

17/1/16
a071038213b718d1d72fe2437806d931.jpg
It's the rep that I'm using the most right now! Loving it!!

Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using Tapatalk.

TheSociety

Put Some Respect On My Name
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/8/15
CONUS
I'm gonna keep posting about anyone wanting to sell me their strap with the 007 and Omega details until someone sells me one [emoji23]

ArnovH

26/4/16
Belgium
Does there already exist an Omega seamaster 300 with a better movement? Or does it still come with the miyota 8215

TheSociety

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/8/15
CONUS
Are you looking for the included rep nato, or a 3rd party nato? I just received the Phoenix Bond nato and going to decide which one to keep.

Would like to get the stock NATO so if you keep the Phoenix bond and let the rep NATO go let me know! I want the version that has 007 and Omega on the hardware [emoji4] thanks mate

ChronoMega

5/5/14
I've been told by someone who was in one of the Omega stores that they are going to increase the price of the NATO straps (including the Spectre style one) as well as many of their other straps, clasps and buckles from May the 1st.

Just a heads up to anyone on the fence about buying the Gen and has access to an Omega store this weekend.

doc_O

17/1/16
Folks, just received my zuludiver NATO strap.
The quality is totally different as you can see in the photo!

Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using Tapatalk.

jbetts1790

27/1/12
I just got a 22mm Phoenix Bond nato from Monkey Swag (UK). The quality is definitely nicer than the InTime nato, though it doesn't fit as well. The Phoenix is a little wide (22mm vs 21.3mm), has smaller hardware, is much thinner, and is a bit shorter so there's extra space (see photo). The other negative is that the color and stripe design doesn't match the gen as well as the InTime, so I'm not sure which I like better. I'd really like the gen nato but don't know if I can swallow the cost... it'd be the most expensive strap I've ever bought (and not even leather).

2016-04-29%2013.43.47_zpsyi236rzc.jpg

2016-04-29%2013.02.17_zpsnke8kctz.jpg

TheSociety

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/8/15
CONUS
I've been told by someone who was in one of the Omega stores that they are going to increase the price of the NATO straps (including the Spectre style one) as well as many of their other straps, clasps and buckles from May the 1st.

Just a heads up to anyone on the fence about buying the Gen and has access to an Omega store this weekend.

I was offered $240 for the spectre strap without buckle ($60) - been on the fence. This is private not through a store though.