• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Replica Models Database

Muskandar

9/8/17
CONUS
I can’t find any info on the Aqua Terra Spectre 15007 by VRF. The one with the black and yellow second hand with a shield on it. I think it’s a bond watch.
Is it just a bad rep, or is there no interest? Would love to see some real pictures of it.

maxneo08

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/5/21
Sorry guys, just found the tread...you can see I'm a newby here ....

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15

Cbrewin

Looking Around
31/5/20
I’ve searched lots of TD sites and this thread and I just wondered if anyone makes a rep of a rose gold and black Seamaster 300m (on a rubber strap)?

I’ve been looking at the rose gold yachmasters and rose Cartier Calibre divers, but there is a gen Omega out there that really floats my boat!! Not the one with the rose edged bezel and steel case (which several factories make). The entirely rose one.

https://www.goldsmiths.co.uk/Omega-...MIu9H-ouTI8AIV2AUGAB0qhwxeEAQYHiABEgKi_fD_BwE

manxmac

Horology Curious
19/3/21
I have the vsf scg omega seamaster with the black ceramic face with the waves on it. I purchased it used with the black 20mm rubber strap but would like to get the metal strap for this model. Could anyone tell me the model number of the strap or what strap will fit this watch. Many thanks

PabloE123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
19/5/22
Bromsgrove, UK.
Really helpful as looking to buy a few Omegas in replacement of my Rolexs.

I think the 'no time to die' watch is the best looking watch going.