• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Replica Models Database

lauren181

Horology Curious
16/10/18
thanks for the effort. personally i really like omega watches, but very hard to find suitable size for my wrist. (around 17cm or 6 inch)

losoa

Looking Around
19/8/17
Why TD don't make 38mm collection, it fit better for little wirst and they're so beautiful, aspecialy the blue one, orbis !
​​​​​​

hulkamaphone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/1/19
Thank you for this, I've been keeping an eye out for the 39.5mm planet Ocean. Fingers crossed this eventuates.

CosmoKat

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
9/1/19
United Kingdom
Yes. They are all nice.

Did you you even read any of the threads in this forum?? Or even any of the posts in this thread?

I did but I'm unclear still. Sorry if I come across clueless. I'm new to this site and I'm trying to get as much help as possible with regards to my favourite brands.

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
Nice is a subjective term. Nice can be a $50 or $1000 rep. What do you have in mind for an omega watch? There are modern as well as vintage models across their line and they're all nice.

evo09

Horology Curious
11/1/19
Need some recommendation for different colours for the aqua terra

Alexccmeister

8/11/18
I did but I'm unclear still. Sorry if I come across clueless. I'm new to this site and I'm trying to get as much help as possible with regards to my favourite brands.

You should read up cos that's how you will learn about rep watches.

But if I were you I will look into Omega by VSF. I own the Spectre and Agua Terra 'Golf' by VSF and they are beautifully made.

ethersphynx

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/12/18
The latest updates are from VS factory. Their super clone movement and now full ceramic manufacture have taken the omegas to another level!

Reactions: Dano-D

CosmoKat

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
9/1/19
United Kingdom
You should read up cos that's how you will learn about rep watches.

But if I were you I will look into Omega by VSF. I own the Spectre and Agua Terra 'Golf' by VSF and they are beautifully made.

I'll definitely make sure to do so. Thank you :)

cheld

Renowned Member
Supporter
7/3/18
Most, if not all the url in the original post isn't working anymore.

If you hover over a link you can see the title of the old thread in your browser's status bar. Enter the title into your search engine along with "site:replica-watch.info" and the first or second hit should be the thread in the link.

deadcigar

Horology Curious
4/10/14
Hi Friends, I am relatively new, not done any of the purchases through any of the TDs. Now I am stuck with Omega Sea Master Aqua Terra150 SS- deep blue-41mm-8900 mvmnt. I am looking forward to buy a superclone/1:1. Any one who has purchased this earlier can help me decide a TD? Currently is VSF the best one available?