• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Replica Models Database

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
Has anyone purchased the Seamaster Professional Chrono
W/ A7750 decorated to look like the A9300 mvt. ?
Was looking for feedback, but haven't seen any on the forum.

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Anyone contemplating an Omega purchase for the first time should read up well on this great thread. A must read, I may say.

neolamp

Horology Curious
3/10/14
I also wanted to say THANKS for the great write up and feedback! Looking for a 45mm size planet ocean and this thread was a big help.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Many thanks guys, your comments just make me very happy!:D

skaterboy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/1/15

Inbetweener

Known Member
22/1/15
Great Thread but I am still slightly confused on the asthetic front as CrPO, LMPO and UPO all look the same to me. Visually what are the differences? Also, are UPO's still in production/for sale at TD's?

BTW is James Bong the rep version or just a typo? Ha! If only...

Resistor

9/11/14
Great Thread but I am still slightly confused on the asthetic front as CrPO, LMPO and UPO all look the same to me. Visually what are the differences? Also, are UPO's still in production/for sale at TD's?

BTW is James Bong the rep version or just a typo? Ha! If only...
The CrPO is the newer Planet Ocean with the 8500 movement, matte dial and ceramic bezel. Available in 42mm and 45mm and black or orange color combos.

The LMPO is an older 42mm limited edition PO with the 2500 movement. It has a glossy dial and bezel, slimmer case profile, worse bracelet, and a solid caseback. Only available in black and 42mm.

The UPO is the absolute best version of the original PO with 2500 movement and aluminum bezel. Available in 42mm and 45mm and three black or orange color combos. The bracelets on these are a nightmare to resize due to the tightness of the pins, and it is shared with the LMPO.

B&E355

9/2/15
So does no-one do a really nice (like the latest 'best version') Aqua Terra rep, but in the smaller 36mm size, or even 38.5mm for that matter?