• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Replica Models Database

xairate

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/2/23
USA
(At the danger of getting flamed)

I have found that VSF/ZF/ORF are generally the accepted reps for the Seamaster 300. These have a 6 o'clock date
But I was looking for the model like in the picture with a 3 o'clock date.
On digging around, I found that OMF and MKSF still produce this model.

Needed some help from the experts to figure out which out of MKSF or OMF should I be giving the money to?
I believe all would use a 2824 movement, so functionally it should be ok, but I guess what I was looking for which out of the above factories was better visually and if either have real big deal breakers.

Crrshei

Horology Curious
Supporter
Certified
25/2/22
Looking to purchase this rep next too! Do let me know what conclusion you come to/ which you buy!

Crrshei

Horology Curious
Supporter
Certified
25/2/22
I

I have found that VSF/ZF/ORF are generally the accepted reps for the Seamaster 300. These have a 6 o'clock date

Needed some help from the experts to figure out which out of MKSF or OMF should I be giving the money to?
I believe all would use a 2824 movement, so functionally it should be ok, but I guess what I was looking for which out of the above factories was better visually and if either have real big deal breakers.
This I mean 😅

BuckNaked

Known Member
12/1/20
East Coast
Just picked up this Seamaster 300m 2017 SS/SS Blue from OMF factory. There wasn't much information on this watch anywhere on the forum, so I took at chance anyway.

At $268 from TT, it seems like a sold rep. Decent bezel action, crown & stem work as expected, and movement is about +6 sec per day. I've never held a gen or seen one in the wild, so I can't comment on that. For me, a good acquisition on a decent piece of hardware.

HhMfTv.jpeg

beanvatan

Renowned Member
26/8/18
United States
Just picked up this Seamaster 300m 2017 SS/SS Blue from the OMF factory. There wasn't much information on this watch on the forum, so I took a chance anyway.

At $268 from TT, it seems like a solid rep. Decent bezel action, crown & stem work as expected, and movement is about +6 sec per day. I've never held a gen or seen one in the wild, so I can't comment. For me, a good acquisition of a decent piece of hardware.

HhMfTv.jpeg
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I also have my mind on this model, and what makes me undecisive is that the description on Trusty said it's 42 instead of 41mm. I have been digging around for information on this model and learned it's only 41mm. I have skinny wrists, and 42 is a bit huge. I have owned a Gen Seamaster with 42mm before, I love it, but that is the Gen, and I need to learn about the rep and its quality.

Reactions: BuckNaked

BuckNaked

Known Member
12/1/20
East Coast
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I also have my mind on this model, and what makes me undecisive is that the description on Trusty said it's 42 instead of 41mm. I have been digging around for information on this model and learned it's only 41mm. I have skinny wrists, and 42 is a bit huge. I have owned a Gen Seamaster with 42mm before, I love it, but that is the Gen, and I need to learn about the rep and its quality.
The website does say it's 42. I believe the gen is actually 41.5 mm, so the online listing may just be due to rounding.

My complete story is this: I bought the OMF V2 and I bought the BPF model as well. Price is about the same. My plan was to decide which one I preferred and keep it. After having both in hand, the OMF had the slightest edge in terms of fit and finish. Both had minor flaws, but I just liked the look and feel of the OMF a hair more.

Holding both in hand and looking at them for a looong time, I concluded that the OMF was maybe 1 mm larger. It's tough to see, and you'll never notice on the website, but the difference is there. If you are concerned about the case diameter, I would go with the BPF as it's smaller and even the website lists it as 41.

Good luck.

riarsi

Horology Curious
5/10/08
Hi,

Could someone tell me if there is a rep of this Omega?

Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Ultra Deep "Summer Blue"

Regards

dpd3672

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/5/23
USA
Hi,

Could someone tell me if there is a rep of this Omega?

Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Ultra Deep "Summer Blue"

Regards
I don't think any of the Summer editions have been repped...I had high hopes for the Ploprof myself.

MovieBuff

Certified
29/12/23

Currently hunting for a rep of this one too. Did you find one?

KingSlayer5t3

70s child (but still got my own hair!........just)
16/10/23
Uranus
Does anyone know how good/not so good OMF omega reps are? I'm looking at 45.5 planet ocean chrono (version 4) which only seems to be available from OMF. also a lot of TDs are labelling their watches "best edition" is this the same as "Ultimate" thanks in advance guys.⌚😁👍

Mat_w

20/1/24
Australia
Have u find it? I would love to find the green one looks amazing
Like this ?

Triceps

Horology Curious
4/4/22
The website does say it's 42. I believe the gen is actually 41.5 mm, so the online listing may just be due to rounding.

My complete story is this: I bought the OMF V2 and I bought the BPF model as well. Price is about the same. My plan was to decide which one I preferred and keep it. After having both in hand, the OMF had the slightest edge in terms of fit and finish. Both had minor flaws, but I just liked the look and feel of the OMF a hair more.

Holding both in hand and looking at them for a looong time, I concluded that the OMF was maybe 1 mm larger. It's tough to see, and you'll never notice on the website, but the difference is there. If you are concerned about the case diameter, I would go with the BPF as it's smaller and even the website lists it as 41.

Good luck.
do you mind measuring the Lug2Lug on the OMF?
TIA!

stijnd

Certified
15/6/13
Any can tell me how to recognize VSF Seamaster 300 (black)? Any serial list available somewhere?

Reactions: efoget