• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ceramic Planet Ocean Part Number Reference Guide

theinvestigator

Renowned Member
11/5/14
just the Bezel and dial comes to over £1000 GBP...no point building a watch really. May as well buy gen lol

thewatchdog

26/6/14
I have a Noob CrPO 45mm. I scratched the outer AR and want to replace the crystal. I emailed a TD but he said that the noob crystal is not available but he can get v6f crystal for me. Will it fit on the noob case? Mr.pap and other experts please help.
Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

vdusanv

Renowned Member
16/1/15
Hi, did anyone swap on CRPO BP with movement 2836-2 hands set (hour and minute) ? I hear that gen X28269 on COUSINSUK will fit . Can anyone confirm ? Thanks

frakius

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/6/15
I can confirm that the gen Omega HE valve head, part number 286ST0027 (X28267) Will NOT fit a PO CPRO Noob tube, The noob tube seems to be less than a Millimeter too big, but too big nevertheless and the Gen HE head will not screw on.

Regards Frakius

Hunklee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/7/16
Hi can share what is the best factory and version for CrPo? Thanks

Abrown3mtg

16/3/17
I know this thread is extremely old but the photo links at the beginning are dead. I've been searching in circles and haven't found the part number (except one that was proven wrong) for the Ceramic PO 45.5 Crown tube. I have found the 9 x Ø7.60mm Screwdown SS (7.45mm) (part number 42277ST on cousins for the crown itself). If no one knows the part number for the tube, perhaps the case number? I'd found it but girlfriend threw away the notepad I had it on and I'm having trouble tracking it down again!

Thank you in advance. I'm hoping to fit the tube and crown to my v6f crpo.

lilmarro

Horology Curious
20/6/17
I can confirm that the gen Omega HE valve head, part number 286ST0027 (X28267) Will NOT fit a PO CPRO Noob tube, The noob tube seems to be less than a Millimeter too big, but too big nevertheless and the Gen HE head will not screw on.

Regards Frakius

Hey Guys,
I lost yesterday my HE Valve Head.
Does anyone have a Solution to Replace this one?

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
I know this thread is extremely old but the photo links at the beginning are dead. I've been searching in circles and haven't found the part number (except one that was proven wrong) for the Ceramic PO 45.5 Crown tube. I have found the 9 x Ø7.60mm Screwdown SS (7.45mm) (part number 42277ST on cousins for the crown itself). If no one knows the part number for the tube, perhaps the case number? I'd found it but girlfriend threw away the notepad I had it on and I'm having trouble tracking it down again!

Thank you in advance. I'm hoping to fit the tube and crown to my v6f crpo.

Photos have been uploaded again. Photobucket sucks...

etto09

Renowned Member
13/11/06
Does anybody know the part number for the gen crown tube to fit in a VSF CRPO 45.5? I have a 090ST1370 and that won´t fit. Do I need the 090ST1232 instead?
Thanks a lot in advance

Sanjana Maisha

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
13/3/21
  1. Omega is always been the most favourite watch to me. I always try to keep myself up to date about the latest Omega watches. Thanks for such an informative post! Please do write more!
LINK REMOVED STOP SPAMMING

Last edited by a moderator:

tom86

Divers only
Supporter
Certified
28/7/19
EU, UAE
...and the links are dead again (or still).

My daily beater is a VSF CRPO 42mm which was my first rep and I still like it (wearing it in rotation with a 114060). It is somewhat similar to an Italian car (no offense, Ragazzi), the more you like it and take care of it, the more trouble it will cause to you.

Bought it two years ago, after 5 months the threads on the crown/tube got worn out and could not screw down the crown. As I was quite new to the rep world without knowing any modders or watchsmiths, and still had a warranty on it from a TD, I sent it back to China, let them fix it. Got it back, all is perfect!

Few months later the same thing happened. Fcuk.. I was in Serbia at the time, so sent it to a watchsmith in Belgrade, told him about the pitch-trick. He did it, greased it a bit, sent it back to me, all is great. Happiness.

It lasted exactly a year, and the same crown issue came up last week. -Great. :facepalm: I guess the previous methods will not work again, so I decided to go for a gen crown+tube and send it to someone to put it together. I am almost sure that the gen parts will fit the VSF case, but if anyone has experience with these, let me know before I throw out the price of a new watch for 5 grams of metal. Thanks! :rolleyes: