• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"The Official Planet Ocean Club"

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
yu5lU.jpg

rwifreak

13/5/15
Hello, actually this is a BP TI/RU Blue A7750 I bought from Trusty. The strap is a cheapie from Aliexpress, about usd 15

I may need this one, how are you liking it....anything to be critical about?

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
2/5/16
I may need this one, how are you liking it....anything to be critical about?

It´s a niece piece, at the time of buying it (about 2 years ago) I thought it was one of the best blue PO chronos...at least it was the priciest I think, lol. Nowadays I don´t know if that holds true, but it would be interesting if someone would like to chime in on this. Not many PO chrono fans around from what I've seen. Good factories like VSF or Noob don't make chronos.

Reactions: rwifreak

rwifreak

13/5/15
It´s a niece piece, at the time of buying it (about 2 years ago) I thought it was one of the best blue PO chronos...at least it was the priciest I think, lol. Nowadays I don´t know if that holds true, but it would be interesting if someone would like to chime in on this. Not many PO chrono fans around from what I've seen. Good factories like VSF or Noob don't make chronos.

That's really great feedback, I have had 3 gen Omega PO Chronos and I would love to see some feedback also.I am going to cruise through all of the TD offerings and just see what is on offer these days.

Reactions: leo6929

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
That’s because it’s gen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk