Announcement

Collapse

IMAGE SHARING IMPROVEMENT

Use ClickPix.org , an easy way to share your images !
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
See more
See less

"The Official Planet Ocean Club"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Official Planet Ocean Club"

Well... I looked around, there isn't an official Planet Ocean Club so... here's starting one!

This one has a range of straps... Hirsch Medici, Natos, and the bracelet!

Come on, join in!

Our Official Banner thanks to Wingnut!

[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 255)]Flying a lot more than usual, lately, excuse my absence.[/COLOR]
    Click below!
    My Franken SMP 2531.80.00 Thread

Wow! Where can I get one of those black rep straps? I'm tired of scratching up my ss bracelet n clasp. Thanks for starting this club!

Comment

Originally posted by MtnHrdwear, post: 1347299
      Wow! Where can I get one of those black rep straps? I'm tired of scratching up my ss bracelet n clasp. Thanks for starting this club!

That strap is not a rep, it's a Hirsch Medici

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390394159453...84.m1439.l2649

[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 255)]Flying a lot more than usual, lately, excuse my absence.[/COLOR]
      Click below!

Comment

I'll join in, haven't taken any pictures of my new one yet so old trusty will have to do
        A man's got two shots for jewelry: a wedding ring and a watch. The watch is a lot easier to get on and off than a wedding ring. John Mayer

LOUISVILLE CARDINALS 2013 NCAA CHAMPIONS
        sigpic

Comment

Here's mine with sunnydale crystal
          "The good thing about science is that its true whether or not you believe in it."
          Neil deGrasse Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by mclarendude, post: 1347301
            Awesome, thanks for the head's up! The ones on the bay have a buckle. I see that your's has a deployant clasp. Is that from somewhere else?

Comment

Originally posted by MtnHrdwear, post: 1347324
              Awesome, thanks for the head's up! The ones on the bay have a buckle. I see that your's has a deployant clasp. Is that from somewhere else?

Here!

Before ordering, tell them that a friend got from them the Omega Branded one. And they'll sell you the Aftermarket Omega Deployment clasp for your needs.

Remember, if its a 45mm PO, the strap ends have to be 22mm and the deployment must be a size 20mm, and if its a 42MM PO, the strap is a 20mm and the buckle is an 18mm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/18mm-Deploym...item19d07c41e7

Click below!

Comment

Keep the PO's Coming! And if anyone can do a banner for us , great!

Click below!

Comment

Originally posted by mclarendude, post: 1347336
                  Here!

Before ordering, tell them that a friend got from them the Omega Branded one. And they'll sell you the Aftermarket Omega Deployment clasp for your needs.

Remember, if its a 45mm PO, the strap ends have to be 22mm and the deployment must be a size 20mm, and if its a 42MM PO, the strap is a 20mm and the buckle is an 18mm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/18mm-Deployment-Buckle-Clasp-Leather-Strap-Band-Fit-OMEGA-Seamaster-/110871986663?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19d07c 41e7
                  Thanks Dude! I have the 45mm so I guess I need the 20mm deployment. I've been on this forum less than 2 weeks and am luvin' it. Everyone seems to be more helpful and not so stuckup as on other forums. Cheers!

Comment

good thread mclarendude! sure it will get alot of interest

here are my 2 crPO's

Comment

Originally posted by MtnHrdwear, post: 1347348
                      Thanks Dude! I have the 45mm so I guess I need the 20mm deployment. I've been on this forum less than 2 weeks and am luvin' it. Everyone seems to be more helpful and not so stuckup as on other forums. Cheers!
                      That's right, a 22MM strap, and a 20MM deployant

We do our best, since most of us have been in other forums and we try not to be like them. Hope you stay a looonnngg time and if you need any help, Shoot me a PM!

Gabe

Sent from my Aston Martin Rapide's backseat using Tapatalk

Click below!

Comment

Originally posted by mclarendude, post: 1347336
                        Here!

U've already mentioned this at least on 3 different post if not more.

Comment

Originally posted by DH86, post: 1347361
                          U've already mentioned this at least on 3 different post if not more.
                          Who's counting?

Click below!

Comment

Originally posted by mclarendude, post: 1347364
                            Who's counting? Certainly not I. I'm being helpful to other members that like the combination I myself have found and I share it when asked. The eBay seller does not have the branded one posted. You have to ASK them for it. I'm making the process simple to the others.

Thank you for your post that gave nothing to the new PO Club.

Don't get me wrong. Not saying its not worth helping.. but the question is being asked for a few times already..

Comment

I'm in!

PO 45.5 mm:

Cr PO 45.5 mm:

Comment

Working...
                              X