X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• didjital7
    started a topic Am I being a dick?

Am I being a dick?

So I'm paying a bit of a premium for this watch. The logo is crooked and the whole thing and text are to the left. Am I making to big of a deal of this?

• mech500
    replied
    Originally posted by didjital7 View Post
    Btw, vsf is producing watches again....just under the radar. They've been doing 116610 and 126610, and as of a few days ago started omega and pams.
    Are you sure about them being back in production?

Most so called vsf stocks we see are cobbled together watches by dealers (not factory) using old reject parts (some vsf and some non vsf).

Sent from the RWI App

Leave a comment:

• Tucker
    replied
    All I wanted was constructive opinions. I was talked down to by tucker saying my pic was 5 times life size. If he had read my post more carefully he would have seen where I said that I zoom the pic out to life size before making judgements. Everyone is so quick to crap on a thread. I think I'm a contributing member of this forum. I don't appreciate being crapped on. Forget I asked. I think we should just all move on.
    You are being a little too sensitive. You asked us if we thought you were being a dick. I thought we were all very nice in our replies. Now you’re stomping your feet and holding your breath. Have fun with this site. Don’t take it so seriously.

Leave a comment:

• Alan Bourdillion Traherne
    replied
    You guys are funny
    We know we are. The fact that you don't know you are is what makes it really funny.
    Last edited by Alan Bourdillion Traherne; 04-12-21, 04:33.

Leave a comment:

• didjital7
    replied
    All I wanted was constructive opinions. I was talked down to by tucker saying my pic was 5 times life size. If he had read my post more carefully he would have seen where I said that I zoom the pic out to life size before making judgements. Everyone is so quick to crap on a thread. I think I'm a contributing member of this forum. I don't appreciate being crapped on. Forget I asked. I think we should just all move on.

Leave a comment:

• didjital7
    replied
    You guys are funny

Leave a comment:

• Tucker
    replied
    I don't recall asking for your opinion.
    You kind of did.

Leave a comment:

• Raddave
    replied
    lol

Leave a comment:

• kavorca1
    replied
    So was the question about being a dick regarding your qc pics or your attitude?

Leave a comment:

• Tucker
    replied
    I'm not a dumbass.....
    That’s debatable.

Leave a comment:

• Alan Bourdillion Traherne
    replied
    You should mind your own business. I don't recall asking for your opinion.
    Dude, you're posting on an open and public forum. That means that you accept that everyone has an implied right to respond to whatever you post. You are, in fact, soliciting everyone's opinion. And getting pissy when you don't like it is silly and makes you look foolish and petty. But hey, that's just my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• therealguster123
    replied
    please send proof

Leave a comment:

• didjital7
    replied
    You should mind your own business. I don't recall asking for your opinion.

Leave a comment:

• OverAfton
    replied
    I'm not a dumbass....I've been doing this for some time...
    Not my first rodeo.
    ....yeah, not Tucker's first rodeo either. Might want to be a little more gracious when these pros take time to comment on your "angsty" little thread.

Just a thought, fella.....
    Last edited by OverAfton; 04-12-21, 02:33. Reason: He might just be answering his own initial question about himself....

Leave a comment:

• didjital7
    replied
    There is a td here that is in direct contact with vsf. Updating every other day or so. They are moving slowly to stay under radar, but are producing new watches. They are not new old stock. Td getting them in like 8-10 at a time. That's how I was able to get this watch...
    Last edited by didjital7; 04-12-21, 02:31.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X