• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Am I being a dick?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I'm not zooming into the pic. I actually size it to be life size when I look at qc. Not my first rodeo.

Dude, that picture you posted is NOT life size. It's at least 5x actual size.

didjital7

Renowned Member
Supporter
30/1/21
I don't care how big the file is.... I open it on my phone, zoom until it is actual size, and hold my phone over my wrist. I'm not a dumbass....I've been doing this for some time...

Fiddo

-----
Gold Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
I don't care how big the file is.... I open it on my phone, zoom until it is actual size, and hold my phone over my wrist. I'm not a dumbass....I've been doing this for some time...

The title of the thread is "loaded" and will lead to varying opinions. Based on that, don't expect them to be supportive and positive. If you don't like the watch, inform the TD and wait for the response. I'm inclined to agree with Tucker, though.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Btw, vsf is producing watches again....just under the radar. They've been doing 116610 and 126610, and as of a few days ago started omega and pams.
4cbf1c8fd800434c9d2947c86c01a39e.gif

Reactions: therealguster123

didjital7

Renowned Member
Supporter
30/1/21
What's with the gif? I didn't make that up. It is a fact.

Last edited:

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
That's my happy face gif!

didjital7

Renowned Member
Supporter
30/1/21
There is a td here that is in direct contact with vsf. Updating every other day or so. They are moving slowly to stay under radar, but are producing new watches. They are not new old stock. Td getting them in like 8-10 at a time. That's how I was able to get this watch...

Last edited:

didjital7

Renowned Member
Supporter
30/1/21
You should mind your own business. I don't recall asking for your opinion.

Alan Bourdillion Traherne

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
You should mind your own business. I don't recall asking for your opinion.

Dude, you're posting on an open and public forum. That means that you accept that everyone has an implied right to respond to whatever you post. You are, in fact, soliciting everyone's opinion. And getting pissy when you don't like it is silly and makes you look foolish and petty. But hey, that's just my opinion.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

didjital7

Renowned Member
Supporter
30/1/21
All I wanted was constructive opinions. I was talked down to by tucker saying my pic was 5 times life size. If he had read my post more carefully he would have seen where I said that I zoom the pic out to life size before making judgements. Everyone is so quick to crap on a thread. I think I'm a contributing member of this forum. I don't appreciate being crapped on. Forget I asked. I think we should just all move on.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
All I wanted was constructive opinions. I was talked down to by tucker saying my pic was 5 times life size. If he had read my post more carefully he would have seen where I said that I zoom the pic out to life size before making judgements. Everyone is so quick to crap on a thread. I think I'm a contributing member of this forum. I don't appreciate being crapped on. Forget I asked. I think we should just all move on.

You are being a little too sensitive. You asked us if we thought you were being a dick. I thought we were all very nice in our replies. Now you’re stomping your feet and holding your breath. Have fun with this site. Don’t take it so seriously.