No announcement yet.

Am I being a dick?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the input. I fid not realize the gen had left justified text. I assume that's a pic of a gen...

BTW, this watch IS in production now as of a few days ago.

Comment

Damn, didnt saw this thread!
      I was asking me the same question yesterday thinking about my QCs:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ometers/page70

I think the other ones my TD had in stock had already been taken, he didnt answer my questions about them either.
      In the end i did GL mine, cause i thought now or never and i really do hope i cant see it in real life (i had similar issue with an ORF Seamaster with logo touching the right side of the waves and i cant see it on the wrist).

What makes you think its getting produced again?

Btw, after checking numerous pics of this watch in any colour, its odd how often a hand is covering parts of the logo...

Comment

Originally posted by didjital7 View Post
        Yes, I already told him I'm not happy with it. I haven't heard back yet....I guess I'm on the crap list. I normally would be super pissed to pay this much, but it's kind of a grail watch for me that I've been trying to get for a while. I don't want my excitement of actually finding one make me overlook things that I know I will regret later.

KJ2020 Is it possible to fix the logo after If I end up getting stuck with this?
        I wouldn't say you are being a dick, but you are being way too picky. It's really hard to tell from the camera angle if there is even an issue while analyzing the watch under an electron microscope. Regardless, you would never notice that issue (if it even exists) while wearing, winding, or admiring the watch in hand. We have all bought many genuine watches and I guarantee nobody has ever scrutinized any of them the way you guys look at these fake watches. If it were me I would just accept your "grail watch" and enjoy it. You could also take that $500 and put it in your piggy bank to save for the genuine version of this watch.
        Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
        I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Tucker likes Raddaves Booty...a lot!

Comment

I'm not zooming into the pic. I actually size it to be life size when I look at qc. Not my first rodeo.

Comment

Btw, vsf is producing watches again....just under the radar. They've been doing 116610 and 126610, and as of a few days ago started omega and pams.

Comment

I'm not zooming into the pic. I actually size it to be life size when I look at qc. Not my first rodeo.
              Dude, that picture you posted is NOT life size. It's at least 5x actual size.
              Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
              I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Tucker likes Raddaves Booty...a lot!

Comment

I don't care how big the file is.... I open it on my phone, zoom until it is actual size, and hold my phone over my wrist. I'm not a dumbass....I've been doing this for some time...

Comment

I don't care how big the file is.... I open it on my phone, zoom until it is actual size, and hold my phone over my wrist. I'm not a dumbass....I've been doing this for some time...

The title of the thread is "loaded" and will lead to varying opinions. Based on that, don't expect them to be supportive and positive. If you don't like the watch, inform the TD and wait for the response. I'm inclined to agree with Tucker, though.

Comment

Btw, vsf is producing watches again....just under the radar. They've been doing 116610 and 126610, and as of a few days ago started omega and pams.

Comment

What's with the gif? I didn't make that up. It is a fact.
                      Last edited by didjital7; 04-12-21, 02:13.

Comment

That's my happy face gif!

Comment

where did you get this info from/

Comment

There is a td here that is in direct contact with vsf. Updating every other day or so. They are moving slowly to stay under radar, but are producing new watches. They are not new old stock. Td getting them in like 8-10 at a time. That's how I was able to get this watch...
                            Last edited by didjital7; 04-12-21, 02:31.

Comment

I'm not a dumbass....I've been doing this for some time...
                              Not my first rodeo.
                              ....yeah, not Tucker's first rodeo either. Might want to be a little more gracious when these pros take time to comment on your "angsty" little thread.

Just a thought, fella.....
                              Last edited by OverAfton; 04-12-21, 02:33. Reason: He might just be answering his own initial question about himself....

Comment

You should mind your own business. I don't recall asking for your opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X