• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JVS Omega Seamaster 300m

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
The JVS Omega Seamaster has been good and value for money. They are also known as the fake VSF in China because of their similar packaging like VSF.

The overall quality is quite close to VSF, with some extra attention to certain details, and finishing are also not bad.

Here are some pictures for your viewing and discussion.

Last edited:
Reactions: diamant and k4jun

Drako88

Known Member
17/10/21
These look really great, the 12 hour marker is also aligned.

merowinger

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/13
Switzerland
Crystal looks very clear (good 2xAR), just like VSF. Im only afraid, that the hour markers look a little bit to greyish.. especially on the white dial

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
The JVS Omega Seamaster has been good and value for money. They are also known as the fake VSF in China because of their similar packaging like VSF.

Many thanks for this clarification.

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
Hour marker surrounds look awful plus it suffers the same poor cg’s as VSF. Bezel number finish looks bad and sunken too. I see no point in this over the far superior ORF for not much more money! But each to their own!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
This looks as good as ORF with better AR than ORF.

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
This looks as good as ORF with better AR than ORF.

This is my ORF. I beg to differ. JVS isn’t even close.

jIBV4E.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

kgerster

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/23
Munich, Germany
I received my JVS Seamaster (blue/white) a few days ago and have mixed feelings.

The overall quality is quite good. Especially when considering the price. I paid 315.- US$ incl. an additional rubber bracelet. The mirror is sapphire, but the glass on the back is just mineral.

The 12 hours markers are not perfectly aligned. The movement is beautiful and quite accurate. But do not know how to regulate the movement, as the usual method has no effect.

Turning the bezel is hard. I don't know what noise it should make, but it sounds not as pleasant as my VSF Rolex.

The stainless steel bracelet is massive and has a great finish. The overall weight is, as far as I know, exactly like the gen (187g).

Sometimes macro shots don't help, as most super clones are very close to the original and the differences are hard to see with the naked eye. However, it is often enough to feel a watch and immediately identify the fake. And here it is the rather sharp edges of the bracelet clasp that, although very well-made, betray the fake.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I mean you get what you pay for with JVS…ZF and VSF are the go to for a reason.

The money is worth it to go for the best in the long run than buying a cheap rep IMO…otherwise disappointing results you will have.

Reactions: pippo

Route66

24/4/21
I received my JVS Seamaster (blue/white) a few days ago and have mixed feelings
From the pictures I have posted above, it looks like that there are (at least) two different JVS SMP cases: the earliest one had short CG's (as VSF have), while the latest ones have longer CG's.
Which one did you receive?
Would you mind posting some pics? Thx

Route66

24/4/21
It looks like you have the latest case, with slightly longer CG's.
This blue/white version was supposed to be the Tokyo 2020 Olympic games edition, with some writings on the gen caseback - which are not there on your rep, isn't it?
I can feel your slight disappointment, which may also come from the AT rubber band, whose style has nothing to do with the SMP300.
Sourcing a SMP300 rep band (at ~ 20€) on AliX might help a bit.

But do not know how to regulate the movement, as the usual method has no effect.
This movement is supposed to be an A2824 with a deco plate covering it, so you first have to remove the plate to get access to the actual regulation system?

kgerster

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/23
Munich, Germany
It looks like you have the latest case, with slightly longer CG's.
This blue/white version was supposed to be the Tokyo 2020 Olympic games edition, with some writings on the gen caseback - which are not there on your rep, isn't it?
I can feel your slight disappointment, which may also come from the AT rubber band, whose style has nothing to do with the SMP300.
Sourcing a SMP300 rep band (at ~ 20€) on AliX might help a bit.

This movement is supposed to be an A2824 with a deco plate covering it, so you first have to remove the plate to get access to the actual regulation system?

The watch came with a SS bracelet and an "original" rubber strap. I replaced it with the Aqua Terra strap.

with some writings on the gen caseback - which are not there on your rep, isn't it?

Yes, correct.