• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch accuracy

Koernell

Horology Curious
24/6/19
Hi,

what is yours watch accuracy by time?
I just received an OMF Planet Ocean Chrono that is slow by 4 minutes a day. As its my first rep I'd like to know if this is normal and if not, can this be adjusted?

fred1182

Horology Curious
24/5/21
Belgium
Hi,

what is yours watch accuracy by time?
I just received an OMF Planet Ocean Chrono that is slow by 4 minutes a day. As its my first rep I'd like to know if this is normal and if not, can this be adjusted?

When you received QC, what's about timegrapher?

Koernell

Horology Curious
24/6/19
I only received pictures. And those pictures weren't even the original ones, as I later noticed. The serial number on the watch differs from the one on the pics.
I ordered with a trusted dealer from here.
As a newbie I just discovered that there is something like a timegraph. Never heard of such a thing before.

Koernell

Horology Curious
24/6/19
Do I have to move the blue or yellow lever? I watched some videos where usually the upper one is moved counterclockwise to accelerate the watch.
But the blue one doesn't seem to be connected to the spring and may be placed there only for the appearance?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Do I have to move the blue or yellow lever? I watched some videos where usually the upper one is moved counterclockwise to accelerate the watch.
But the blue one doesn't seem to be connected to the spring and may be placed there only for the appearance?

The regulator arm is at the red arrow. Move it toward the beat corrector arm (yellow) to slow the movement down, away to speed it up. It looks like that upper bridge connecting the fake blue arm is in a position that will make this regulation challenging. You might want to let someone with experience help with this.

jH5IUp.jpg

-

Last edited:
Reactions: Koernell