• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where did you meet your wife/husband/BF/GF?

jensyy

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/6/21

Last edited by a moderator:

KateMidd

Banned
19/3/21
I've met my husband at the airport. We were waiting for the same flight. We had a very pleasant chat and he offered to meet up in Venice, the place where we both were travelling for the weekend. Our story started then. But these were days when everyone could travel without any problem. Now, with all those restrictions, people are desperate. You couldn't even go to the local park to have a possibility to meet someone. So yes, people become depressed. Me too, I felt a slight fit of spleen. Psychologists say, that the lockdown has a negative effect on every second person, many has depressions, every person who spends more then 4 hours in their gadgets has definitely a depression or anxiety. I don't believe in this too much, because the internet helps us at least to communicate, however, it won't replace a real social life.

Reactions: GingerBubba

corbeau_

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/5/20
Many people struggle with depression because of this situation and I also think many people "lost" their "skills" to communicate and got way way more introverted in the past year. Loneliness hit hard when there was a full lockdown and people almost had no way to meet eachother. I wonder how the situation will develope itself in the coming 1-2 years

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
I met my wife ... now EX ... about 36 years ago ... early 80ies were a period of communication so things went easily back then ...
About 4 years ago, so before Covid, we had a fighting divorce ... AK47s were involved but thanksfully nobody died ...
Late 2019, so just before Covid, I met my GF via social networks ... I had joined an amazing forum named RWI (Replica Wife Info ... you should join there) and I was lucky enough to meet her ...
March 2020 we decided to confine ourselves together ... so we went to bed and only got up 3 months later ... pretty exhausted but really happy ...
Since then things have gone smoothly and we recently decided to confine ourselves, together again, until we get bored ... which shouldn't happen for many years ...

luckyli

Banned
23/6/21
I met my ex in Italy in one of the popular tourist resorts. We where together for 4 years. One day i woke up and felt like i don't have enough air. It was so difficult to breeze, i wasn't a happy person anymore. My ex is a great guy, my parents (and my grandma even) liked him a lot. Everyone was just waiting for our wedding. It was a super difficult choice between me and him/my relatives etc. I made a right choice of being happy and enjoy my life, not sure i have another one ahead. Now i prefer only open relationships where i can be myself every single day. I met my current GF and my BF on poly dating website, they know each other, sometimes we can even have a drink all together. It is my current situation and i don't feel lonely or depressed. Will it be forever like that? I don't know... One thing i know for sure, i need to listen myself and always ask the same question "what will make you happy?"

Rollie4Life

28/7/19
I will leave you with some wisdom from my pop:

Your first marriage should be for love.

But if your stupid enough to do it twice, the second time should be for money.

Falacer

18/3/21
Life is odd. Don’t force it, be unapologetically yourself, and let life happen.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I met my current GF and my BF on poly dating website, they know each other, sometimes we can even have a drink all together.

Let me get this right. You've having a moresome with a man, a woman and a parrot!!?!

Greedy bugger!

Having said that, :ttiwwop:

Saddleup

13/11/20
At a party, in college…there was a piano, I was playing. She came up and tried to out-do me, dropping some classical. We had a duel of sorts

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Not sure why people are digging this POS thread up - it was a set up by a spammer.