• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Women s bags

catana1981

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
14/10/12
UK
Hi all,
I 've got my wife s birthday coming soon and I was thinking to get her a bag. Actually she s been asking for a bag for a while.:D
Can anyone recommend me a good , affordable site where I can purchase one.
I wad checking FinerLabels but I find them extremely expensive.
Many thanks in advance.

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
Hi all,
I 've got my wife s birthday coming soon and I was thinking to get her a bag. Actually she s been asking for a bag for a while.:D
Can anyone recommend me a good , affordable site where I can purchase one.
I wad checking FinerLabels but I find them extremely expensive.
Many thanks in advance.

R/RepLadies has lots of TDs there.

Most TDs there aren't cheap either though. 187 King Factory makes really good Chanel bags. And a tiny little bag cost around 400 USD.

Here is one I have. 187 King Factory Black Caviar Mini Regular with LGHW from Heidi. Came with literally the entire retail packaging. Including shopping bag, manual, warranty card, ribbon, dust bag, double box, etc etc.

catana1981

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
14/10/12
UK
Hi Sukwonee,

Thank you for taking the time to answer and post the pictures. That s very kind of you.
Will you please send me a link of their website.

Regards

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
Hi Sukwonee,

Thank you for taking the time to answer and post the pictures. That s very kind of you.
Will you please send me a link of their website.

Regards

I am not sure if Heidi has a website.

But if you go to r/repladies via reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/RepLadies/) and go to their "Trusted Seller" section, they have a list of a bunch. Most of the sellers communicate via wechat (I recommend you get the app for faster communication).

I don't know about other sellers but Heidi was great. I think she specializes mostly in Chanel.

Reactions: TeQu