• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hobbies

KateMidd

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/3/21
Nice topic. I got a bit deeper into the rabbit hole some time ago and got a Tofu60 with Zealios v2 67g switches, brass plate, grey case and stuck my Penumbra Keycaps on it. The keyboard costs more than most of my reps :D
To the topic itself. I'm also quite deep into tech-stuff, so always up-do-date on computer stuff. I also enjoy photography and since a few years I'm doing some kind of sports daily, mostly cycling and running.

Really nice photos!

Reactions: mpx

NickieN

Banned
5/4/21
I enjoy playing with poo. All kinds of poo. I play poo games with my family and friends. Also, I like boogers and wee. When I'm home and have free time, I play with my boogers and poo Though it is good to make money there, I do this for fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

jensyy

Banned
19/6/21

voliviavv24

Banned
9/2/21
I have many different habits, the worst one is spamming shit.

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
cf29af580e12cacc81ff9c7e55b253df.jpg

I smoke a lot of brisket and pork shoulders. Neighbors like me.

I see your brisket and raise you beef short rib. The greatest food on planet earth when done right :)

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Hobby wise, i like a lot of stuff. Mountain biking is the longest, i also love to dj, play a lot of sim racing and flying. When im really bored i fix whichever watch needs the most attention… and the newest and tastiest hobby, smoking meat! Hickory/oak blend for the win!

Last edited:

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I have my watches, I play guitar, I have a few collectible cars, a 3 acre garden to maintain and I have 2 young kids. No booze and I don't smoke or do drugs. This keeps me busy.

Last edited:
Reactions: P..DR..D

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
I love them. I just smoked some about 6 six weeks ago for the family. Gods gift.

Could be the only thing im prepared to wake up for at 3am to eat at dinner time. Got a lovely 6 rack (about 6-7lbs) for this friday, cant wait!

CargonDiez

Horology Curious
9/7/21
Newcastle, Australia
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Gracie Barra, 1 x stripe blue belt.

Gaming, PS4 and PC.

​​​​​​Low & Slow BBQ.

Cinematic film making.

Formula 1, Following McLaren. :)

Last edited:

dlqx48

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/8/17
High end IEMs. I spend a lot more on that hobby than reps.

Saddleup

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/11/20
I play guitar and piano. I build guitars as well and do studio sessions for local bands. I loooove music, it almost seems belittling to think of it as a hobby…I couldn’t live without it

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

sophiass091

Banned
5/9/21
I have a lot of hobbies that I like to do. The thing I love the most is sports. Unfortunately, during the quarantine I lost a lot because the gyms were closed. I practiced at home but it wasn't that cool. Because of this, I started insomnia and I started taking medication from Canadian pharmacy . I didn't really like running but still started to get back to sleep and it really helped me. Now I am very fond of it and I run every morning with pleasure

Last edited: