• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daddy's Back!

BigOffshoreDaddy

OG RWI - The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
Howdy everybody...miss me?

Didn't really know where to put this, so I figured off-topic was as good as any. So if the Mods want to park this somewhere else, please, feel free.

Been gone for a little while, and there's a reason...not that I owe anyone an explanation, but some have reached out so...

As many of you may know, I have some brain issues (shaddap!). No seriously, I made a post on it and stuff a few months ago. Well, it seems that Mrs. BOD thought that some of my actions - namely my temper, my resiliency, and attitude were in need of a little adjustment. Many of you may remember a couple of sales where I acted like a grumpy old man instead of, gee, I don't know...me. So during a recent doctor's visit, and after some further scans and stuff, it seems I could benefit from medication and therapy.

And then I might have started having an issue with the fruit of the vine...corn liquor to be exact. Not full blown alcoholic mind you, but almost on my way. So I entered an outpatient therapy program for people who are almost alcoholics. This kind of came to fruition thanks to trailboss99 and the missus. So there's that.

I guess what I'm trying to do here is sort of a mea culpa. Yeah, I had a couple of intense sales. And yeah, I let John Barleycorn do the talking for me sometimes more than I should have. If you got caught up in that, for what it's worth, I apologize...sort of. Some I meant, some I might have meant, and some - well - I could have just done better. So I'm trying...both then and now. So take it at face value and know that, moving forward, I'm trying.

All is well, I'm doing well, and we're doing well, and for that I'm happy for. And even more happy getting back into the swing of things, both here and elsewhere.

It goes without saying, and I couldn't find any threads to the subject, but Happy 14th Birthday to RWI! I am a member of many forums, but this one has been my home for 14 years. On day 3 I became a member and, despite it all, RWI is and will always be my home. I've thought about it, and there are very few things where I can say I've been involved in for that long of a time. It's truly mindblowing! But all in all, it's because of all of the great members here. I've forged many friendships from this place, some even in real life, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I'm very much looking forward to being here another 14 years, and I can't wait to see what's in store!

Aside from that, the missus and I are good here in Las Vegas. The town is pretty much a ghost town, but we're still here surviving like the rest of the world. The wife is able to work from home, and I'm kind of waiting on the phone to ring. It kind of sucks when you work for yourself and you depend on others to give you work, but that's the nature of the beast that is surrounding what I do. But we're good, "Life Is Good" as a former member here used to say, and we're especially thankful for what we have. I hope that each and every one of you is hanging in there as well.

Well, I've rambled long enough. Again, all the best to each and every one of you. The missus and I hope and pray that you and your loved ones are safe, well, and that your needs are few and provided for.

So...who has the best Sub? LOL

Bill - BOD

Last edited:

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Welcome back, Bill! Glad to hear some good news after all we’re going through worldwide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BigOffshoreDaddy

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Good to hear from ypu my friend. Coming up on a year since me and the wife were in Vagas hanging out with you for the day. Good times

sent from my noob v20 ultra

Last edited:

BigOffshoreDaddy

Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
Good to hear from ypu my friend. Coming up on a year since me and the wife were in Vagas hanging out with you for the day. Good times

sent from my noob v20 ultra

Indeed it was J...it's pretty sad the way it's looking here right now. But here's hoping that you and the wife will have a town to come back to soon!

cpd2186

Runway Model
Supporter
5/4/16
Welcome back BOD! Glad to hear things are going better!

I dont ever plan on going to Sin City but If I do, can I stay at your place?

The Alchemy Index

Put Some Respect On My Name
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/6/15
Welcome back you f’ing legend

Thanks for sharing and just know we all have issues but what we do with them is what matters. Sounds like you figured it out and that’s great.

As for the best sub....I’ve heard something about an R factory....

BigOffshoreDaddy

Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
Welcome back you f’ing legend

Thanks for sharing and just know we all have issues but what we do with them is what matters. Sounds like you figured it out and that’s great.

As for the best sub....I’ve heard something about an R factory....

Thanks J!