• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWI errors with Tapatalk

dc2_bb6_cu2

Renowned Member
18/6/17
Not sure if already addressed, but is anyone having issues with Tapatalk on RWI? Unable to login and the like...

Reactions: outerbolt

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
1. Log out on tapatalk

2. unfollow rwi on tapatalk

3. Close down tapatalk (I don’t think this step is really necessary. You might as well restart your phone too)

Edit to add...
3.5 - I think I uninstalled and reinstalled rwi too but I don’t think it was necessary so if it doesn’t work without doing this, then try it.

4. Follow rwi

5. Sign in

6. Enjoy!

I had had the same problem and this this and recommended it to a few other users who had similar problems. It seemed to work pretty consistently.

Last edited:

outerbolt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/8/19
Hong Kong
I had to do a full uninstall/reinstall and then fire up a VPN to the USA to get it working. Once i re added RWI and logged in it's working normally.

outerbolt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/8/19
Hong Kong
Correction, I need to keep my VPN up on Tapatalk. If I'm on my browser everything is working fine without any vpn, strange. Not sure if Tapatalk doesn't like HK IPaddresses

dc2_bb6_cu2

Renowned Member
18/6/17
Got this sorted, reset/reinstall wasn’t working. Ended up changing my password for RWI and Tapatalk and that did the trick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: outerbolt