• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My 8,000th post

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
It has been years since I made one of these or even seen anyone celebrate their posting milestones.

This is my 8,000th post. I've averaged 888.88 posts per year since joining in 2011.

Lots of wristies, new watches, ups and downs, new friends and old, this place to me is the best forum in the world.

Its staff is second to none and I am very happy to know most of them, and the ones I don't, I'm sure they're great since you have to be to be amongst them.

Thank you, RWI andtrailboss99 for giving us this place, for giving me online pals like Raddave, C Master, xj4sonx, that are seekers, fighters of justice on this site. To Glaude for feeding the goats that keep this place running. He is a real GOAT (Greatest of All Time).

For pals like KJ2020 and oascom that are filled with knowledge and are more than willing to give you a helping hand whenever you require it. Their knowledge are assets to me and this place.

For all of you members, new and old, who are here to share a common passion like mine and share it with kindness and banter (which is always welcomed my way).

There is no better place like RWI, its people, its mods, its admins.

I know I am missing more of you to mention, but, as that says, there is way too many of you. You are all cherished and appreciated by this dude that does NOT own a Mclaren.

Thank you, RWI for 8,000 fun filled posts.

Very faithfully,

Gabe

Last edited:

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
I guess you old Floridians must have a lot to say. Lol.
Congrats my friend, always enjoy your posts. Definitely one of the good guys.

ps - I grew up in West Palm. Cheers to socks, sandals and shuffle board.

Reactions: mclarendude

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
I guess you old Floridians must have a lot to say. Lol.
Congrats my friend, always enjoy your posts. Definitely one of the good guys.

ps - I grew up in West Palm. Cheers to socks, sandals and shuffle board.

A lot to say but not much sense! LOL

Thank you. You know this state well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DD60 and KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Thanks for the shout out bro. I always enjoy your posts and wristies and passion for this hobby. Rock on my friend!

Last edited:

Lutaito

Supporter
Certified
2/8/19
Congrats and shout out to you man on the 8k.

Just some day maybe i will be there with giving back I’ll learn here with amazing people.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Gabe it is truly great to have you on board. You are one of the consistant members. Neve too far away from RWI. Keep the wristies coming and the passion for Omega.

Last edited:

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Thank you, friends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk