• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What is life like where you live (COVID -19 around the World)

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I don`t know how other people but in the beginning I had a strong panic. I was afraid to go to the store or just go for a walk. On *********. I read a lot about the coronavirus and about vitamin complexes to maintain good health. I`m currently taking a complex consisting of vitamin B, D, C, iodine, omega 3 and iron. Now everything is fine, I have a new job and go to the gym. I also had a new hobby - drawing.

Raddave Spamley is in the house....

WiR_Spamley7c32f38ec7f36da0.png

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
LOL product placement at its worst... :D

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Love goes out to NZ:)

Here in Switzerland there where days we had only 5 Beds left in whole country in hospitals.
Now situatian calms dawn and restaurants can open outside at 1. april.
vaccine will get us a bit more free..

kimchisoup

Horology Curious
30/1/21
Aussie here! Life seems pretty good right now. In Victoria, we had a hardcore stage 4 lockdown which went for 3 months or so and there was a lot of controversy surrounding the decision. Definitely wasn't good for those struggling with mental health, disability, or if you were a pensioner - surprisingly, I'd say 99% of the state followed the rules. Coming out of it on the other side, we're definitely reaping the benefits now but at what cost as they say.

We went into another panic 5 day shutdown last week due to a cluster outbreak but seems under control now. The only thing that shits me is how the other states treat each other when it comes to border restrictions and travelling is a nightmare with all the new permits system etc.

Other than that, life is pretty much back to normal! Cases are so minimal, the only thing people are talking about is whether or not to take the vaccine!

Last edited:

foxteca

18/1/13
Nebraska
Nebraska panhandle here. Everything seems to be back to normal now. Everything is open and has been since June/July of 2020.

dangerdan3

Renowned Member
3/12/20
Perth, Western Australia here. We have more or less been without restrictions for 6 months or more. There was a week long lockdown about a month ago because there was one positive case in public but he didn’t manage to infect anyone. We’re very isolated here so the controls are easier to manage I guess.
Man, I miss my long weekends in Singapore though.