• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Reading is winning

edil

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/3/10
Hi guys, i hope some of you guys like books and reading. If you do, please check my book THE CHOICE https://www.amazon.com/dp/B085NVJ7QS
Its a thriller, so if you like murder, mystery, sex, than this one is definitely for you.
I need your help to reach the best sellers list, so please order the book and comment on it. Also share it and mentioned it to someone who likes books and reading. Basically i need few thousand of you to order it so that i can reach the best sellers list. Hope you'll help in that.
Thank you and please, enjoy the book.

Reactions: phdsjain

edil

3/3/10
If there is anyone who wants to give a review of my book, please do so.

It'll be very appreciated.

Thanks

edil

3/3/10
Ok, peeps. Just to let you know that the book is still available for pre-order. If anyone want to help, get your copy now and please leave a comment or a review.

The official release date is fifth of April, so whoever want to get their copy by then, please order it now, you can always return it and get a refund of course.

What else you gonna do in time of isolation than read an interesting book.

Thanks. Stay safe and be positive.

edil

3/3/10
The book is now live everyone, so whoever wants to read it and order it, please do so.
Thank you all.

edil

3/3/10
To get a free copy of the ebook it's simply, just head over to Amazon and get your free copy for your reading pleasure. Did i mentioned that it's free