• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone using Wechat who can help me register?

JYK52800

Known Member
22/1/20
California
Hey guys, I've been trying to sign up for Wechat but it says that someone else needs to 'verify' me. It's my first experience with this app and I don't know anyone else using it so I thought I'd reach out to the helpful people on this forum. Thanks in advance!

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
The problem is that you can only help someone registering a few time (can't remember how many) before being locked from doing it for a few months, so it'll be difficult to find someone to do it here.

However if you head over to reddit (use google search) I recall seeing a group helping each other out for that matter

JYK52800

Known Member
22/1/20
California
Yeah I went over to reddit last week and posted a request but there's like a few dozen people posting similar requests every day. I've been waiting but I don't think anyone's going to help.

That's why I just took a shot with you guys. I think you're allowed to register one person a month. Bit of a silly system in my opinion. The only reason I want to join is my wife wants a replica bag since I 'treated' myself to a noob daytona. ????

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

henson

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/2/20
We offer replica bags, please contact us whatsapp +MOD EDIT NUMBER REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
are you still looking for verification?

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Hey guys, I've been trying to sign up for Wechat but it says that someone else needs to 'verify' me. It's my first experience with this app and I don't know anyone else using it so I thought I'd reach out to the helpful people on this forum. Thanks in advance!

I use WeChat so I can help you. Send me a PM with instructions

Begemotovn

Horology Curious
30/3/21
Hello, guys. Have got the same problem. Could anyone help me please to pass the registration procedure inWeChat? Thank you in advance

angelina

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
27/3/21
It need to be verified with OTP received on your mobile number.