• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Strodda not emailing you back???

Status
Not open for further replies.

skraja69

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/2/16
Staten Island, NY
Hey Rwi members

Can anyone tell me have they talked to strodda in the past month? Cause I sent him my Pam 088 for service and he told me he didn't get it but will check cause the tra king was delivered so now its been a month and I can't get a hold of him though his web site or on RWI! I just want to know if the post office lost my watch or what???
I've Dealt with him in the past and this never happened before!!

Someone please help!

Rwi member
Skraja69

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
hes always been slow with comms , he will get back with you

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Strodda

Shane , help me out here Bro

skraja69

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/2/16
Staten Island, NY
Kinda weird cause I pm him on here as well and no respond well I guess I got fucked on my watch and if it was one I can pick up it wouldn't bother me as much since it a rep Pam 088 you can't even get anymore

skraja69

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/2/16
Staten Island, NY
Here are the conversations I had with him. Up into the point where he stopped responding
3584f173651990885ec2e322e3b35d05.jpg
6dae02916ec07347c7780077560e3344.jpg
32ef3fc54c886db0b135f9b1cf4f1fda.jpg
c9a0cce35405e56885a7cb7ce4d6aa45.jpg
fb727363c42db8529caedb66a2cd2e8a.jpg
cac687001e6f037991d7a010e97f3251.jpg
82ec1713c0f71ea6e2b704637cab0de5.jpg
1369e43a43cda30599994664e8e51a3b.jpg
d2edc30ca1444c63ed3c675de1dd2bf8.jpg
cbc3de45ae8f1d97ce3a5e974150c119.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

jg3456

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
31/7/12
Denver, CO
I have corresponded w Strodda this month , he completed and sent back 2 watches to me... impeccable work as always.. and worth the wait . I know he’s been super busy and battling with sone life issues over the past 6m that put an even bigger burden on his busy schedule and resulted in longer wait times with correspondence — have faith .. and patience if you can !

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

skraja69

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/2/16
Staten Island, NY
Raddave I've dealt with him a few times as well
In the past if my watch got lost I can understand that shit happens but at least a response back as a courtesy would be nice! But I'll just have to wait! Sorry man I'm just venting it was my favorite watch I have had for like 15 yrs

Strodda

Supporter 'smith
Supporter
21/1/11
TX/USA
I do apologize for the delay, thats on me. I have been and am usually very busy. The last time we had communicated, I went to the post office and filed with them and I ve just been waiting to hear back if/when they find the package, being that at this point, thats all I can do. Since filing the initial request with them, I had forgotten about it and focused on what I have in-office. I didnt mean to come off as I brushed off the situation, but beyond making them aware of the issue, there isnt anything else I can do. I will go back again, but unfortunately, since this much time has past, I dont know what good news they could possibly have for me.

Not that it matters too much, but please be completely accurate when you post something publicly. The package has never shown "delivered". It has shown "available for pick up" since Dec 16th. But when I stop by the post office, if they dont put all packages in my box, I go to the desk and ask for whatever they have for me. I have so many incoming packages, I dont typically keep track unless its something international.

With incoming packages, Ive had some arrive when a tracking number wasnt provided(so I wasnt expecting them)... Ive also had members say they were going to ship out, even provide a tracking number but not drop off for days. So keeping track of packages would be a job in itself. When I stop by the PO, I just expect them to give me everything thats mine. If they dont, I sometimes wont know its missing for a long time.

skraja69

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/2/16
Staten Island, NY
Strodda

I understand your a busy man and you've done work for me in the past and I appreciate that!!! and i have payed you the amount you have requested aways!!!!!
But when told me to ship it I I've uploaded the tracking number on your web site
And the tracking says available it is the same as delivered meaning its there!!!!

Me as a customer knowing you're keeping track of your packages from your web site keeps me at ease! But when you tell me that you didn't get my package and you will check on it? I do expect a response as soon as possible!!!
not me trying to get a hold of you for 2 months and telling me you forgot about my package!!! that's not fare to me and other potential customers!!!

so publicly I have a right to find out what's going on since I haven't heard from you in 2 months and maybe someone else has heard from you!!! thats what the forum is there for!!! For help when a member /supporter needs it!!!!

Aventador S

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/5/19
Why all the exclamation marks ? Do you think he cannot read ? How many were used in his response to your issues ?
As noted, he went to the PO to start the enquiry with them and they take their time to run the search. Has happened to me with PO screwups, also I understand the ball is in someone else's court (remember he never got it).
I do agree some follow up should have been communicated.
Otherwise, just got back an Omega from Strodda, thanks.

Last edited:

skraja69

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/2/16
Staten Island, NY
First of all my package has been waiting for pick up since December 16th what month are we in right now of course I'm going to be upset
You'd be upset too if the post office misplaced your package or losted it
you'd be upset too if you lost $500 on a watch you can't even replace anymore
Pam 088

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
First of all my package has been waiting for pick up since December 16th what month are we in right now of course I'm going to be upset
You'd be upset too if the post office misplaced your package or losted it
you'd be upset too if you lost $500 on a watch you can't even replace anymore
Pam 088

You have every right to be upset. I had a similar problem with Strodda as well. I stopped using him for the very same reasons. I cannot understand why people make excuses for his behavior.

Sent from the RWI App

skraja69

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/2/16
Staten Island, NY
You have every right to be upset. I had a similar problem with Strodda as well. I stopped using him for the very same reasons. I cannot understand why people make excuses for his behavior.

Sent from the RWI App

And what bothers me the most is that he tells me I forgot to follow up with the post office! it's been 2 1/2 months! I know I'm out a watch that I can ever replace! that's what piss me off! Never again!!!

Aventador S

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/5/19
Up set, yes of course, but not at the receiver of the package. Since you sent the package and have tracking have you contacted USPS about it being lost / non delivered? I think cuz you paid for the service they have to assist you with the claim.

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
What happens is Strodda doesn’t check his PO Box every week. It gets full and then overflow gets put in a bin at the PO. He gets a notice slip and has to get a postal worker to retrieve the packages from the overflow bin. If he doesn’t check his box for a couple weeks or longer, shit goes missing. If Strodda would check his PO Box a couple times a week, this wouldn’t happen. This isn’t the first time this has happened with him. If you can’t get to your PO box in a timely manner, or if you have so much repair work you’re overflowing, then maybe you need to stop taking new business.

skraja69

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/2/16
Staten Island, NY
What happens is Strodda doesn’t check his PO Box every week. It gets full and then overflow gets put in a bin at the PO. He gets a notice slip and has to get a postal worker to retrieve the packages from the overflow bin. If he doesn’t check his box for a couple weeks or longer, shit goes missing. If Strodda would check his PO Box a couple times a week, this wouldn’t happen. This isn’t the first time this has happened with him. If you can’t get to your PO box in a timely manner, or if you have so much repair work you’re overflowing, then maybe you need to stop taking new business.

Thank you
oldnavitimer

Status
Not open for further replies.