• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What’s do you do for work?

Countess Koscowicz

1/1/20
UK
Reps bring a lot of people from all walks of life together. Just curious what we all do for a profession. I understand anonymity so you don’t have to be specific. Im lucky enough to make a living from my art, what do you do?

Reactions: WATCH HACKER

Countess Koscowicz

1/1/20
UK
I have this traveling job. 4 Countries every week. (It's so tiring) and I have a sports bar and restaurant business.

I travel a ton with my job too. I always thought jetting off places would be so fun but hotel rooms get pretty dull after a while!

mp1mancini

Wear It - Love It
Supporter
Certified
2/11/16
CONUS
I travel also, 38-42 weeks/year for the past 20 years. US, Canada, Mexico.

my nose is still pressed up against the window on every flight...

Software Trainer

Last edited:
Reactions: rabl253

Circarama

Supporter
Certified
21/6/18
Sunny California
E-commerce website owner. I sell HVAC parts online. Boring as it sounds, my income is passive as everything is done for me by the company I buy parts from. I do customer service and pay the bills.

And buy/sell/work on replica watches, LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Opal_Oz

Opal_Oz

Known Member
26/2/20
Australia
I work as a concierge/houseman in a tourist destination in Australia. Work is dead right now though. Hopefully we all get back to it soon.

Opal_Oz

Known Member
26/2/20
Australia
E-commerce website owner. I sell HVAC parts online. Boring as it sounds, my income is passive as everything is done for me by the company I buy parts from. I do customer service and pay the bills.

And buy/sell/work on replica watches, LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That doesnt sound boring at all. Sounds like a good job to me.

Reactions: Circarama

fredflintstone

5/4/20
Bench hand joiner and a CNC machine Programmer and Operator.

Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk

Adam_Smith

Supporter
Certified
23/6/20
I work in a medium-sized consulting firm, based in Europe. I am a mid-level manager, and although I could buy some Gen watches, I prefer to invest that money in buying a 1kk house, or travelling with my wife, than in Gen watches, which can be accessed through good Reps.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Sales. Used to travel worldwide but wanted to spend more time with my family. Switched the company to limit travelling a bit (now EU only). People who like travelling just haven't travelled enough yet...