• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

So I meet DIA agent In canada ?

stockwatch

18/10/15
Hello

So let me cut to the chase
I usually flip some watches time to time. This guys got the watch from me about 2 months ago and then another one week ago
Then he wants to get another one so I meet him and he acts all big and saying I am DIA agent working with canada counterfeit department. I am turning your file in tonight and you have 2 options. 1 continue what you doing or 2nd option of turning in the items you are selling it to me and don’t post online anymore.. After he’s like take second to think about it and left .:.:
Btw I ask him for more enough about the case and being DIA which obviously he didn’t answer....

So yeah off topic convo for Sunday

Sent from the RWI App

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hello
Btw I ask him for more enough about the case and being DIA which obviously he didn’t answer....

Sent from the RWI App

You lost me here. I’m assuming you asked for his ID, business card or some visual confirmation he is who he says he is? Assuming this is true and he is who he says he is just find your shittiest rep and give it to him telling him that is the only rep you have left. Don’t advertise and sell anymore....which is really dumb to do anyway.

Reactions: sn95 and Rx4Time

stockwatch

18/10/15
You lost me here. I’m assuming you asked for his ID, business card or some visual confirmation he is who he says he is? Assuming this is true and he is who he says he is just find your shittiest rep and give it to him telling him that is the only rep you have left. Don’t advertise and sell anymore....which is really dumb to do anyway.

Why I don’t believe it is because he owned me money from second watch so maybe because if that he pulled this shit .. advertise is basically selling it on Craigslist sometimes easier to sell local then on forum

Sent from the RWI App

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
1. Why on Earth would you be listing to sell reps locally?
2. What is a DIA agent?
3. Assuming he's some kind of law enforcement, why wouldn't he just arrest you?

sounds to me more like a scam to get you to give up the watch for free more than anything else.

stockwatch

18/10/15
1. Why on Earth would you be listing to sell reps locally?
2. What is a DIA agent?
3. Assuming he's some kind of law enforcement, why wouldn't he just arrest you?

sounds to me more like a scam to get you to give up the watch for free more than anything else.

Not selling it everyday just few

DIA IS Department of Defense agency and not customs, didn’t know they would have to partner up with canada to take counterfeit sells out. Feel like I am Pablo lol

I believe he just wanted to get the watches for free and shakedown.

Sent from the RWI App