• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What are you listening to RIGHT NOW!

marco130

Renowned Member
29/2/08
Listening to some older stuff right now. Tommy Bolin’s “Teaser” and “Private eyes” as well as Pat Travers “Putting it straight “ and “Heat in the Street”.

Newer one is Failure, “In the future your body will be the furthest thing from your mind”

I’ve got to find Bob Mould’s “Workbook “ album. I’ve been wanting to listen to it lately.
One other that has been getting play is an album that I discovered after seeing them in concert last year. Todd Rundgren and Utopia’s “RA” album

HelenBK27

27/6/18
UK
RIGHT NOW! I'm listening Cass McCombs - 'Rounder', from the 2019 album 'Tip of the Sphere'
Pretty good it is too. (The full album's pretty good)...

HelenBK27

27/6/18
UK
Listening to some older stuff right now. Tommy Bolin’s “Teaser” and “Private eyes” as well as Pat Travers “Putting it straight “ and “Heat in the Street”.

Newer one is Failure, “In the future your body will be the furthest thing from your mind”

I’ve got to find Bob Mould’s “Workbook “ album. I’ve been wanting to listen to it lately.
One other that has been getting play is an album that I discovered after seeing them in concert last year. Todd Rundgren and Utopia’s “RA” album

Utopia RA.
Never heard it for years, I'll be giving it a spin, on vinyl, tonight now Iv'e read this.
Thanks...

Rotador

I'm Pretty Popular
28/9/14
Now listening to Andreas Ottensamer playing Brahms. Take a look at this video: