• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

When a rep seller going way too far

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
When a rep seller going way too far and build a fake rolex boutique :rofl:

photo-2019-12-09-18-15-10.jpg

photo-2019-12-08-15-32-22.jpg

photo-2019-12-08-15-39-41.jpg

NOTE: I've never and will NEVER order something from him, not need to ask me info i won't share it, you can easly find him on internet like social network, posted that for fun purposes only.
Note: watchfinder isn't parts of that scam, the rep seller use fake (repped) certificats from watchfinder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nivka

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Where is this?

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
You kind of have to admire the dedication though, right? I mean he's not half-assing it and I'm sure there's a portion of the customer base that truly appreciates the effort. Its kind of like an AD fantasy camp haha

Reactions: Pjeter63 and XLR8R

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Yes, also he pushed it far far away, he's getting his sub engraved movement and rehaut with correct gen serial number (matching at rolex), full set paper, card, gen like invoice/bill from AD with the store of your choice (including original stickers from some ADs) and watchfinder certs, this is why i will never buy from him, too risky.
He shared some video of the noob factory as well, he like to play with fire.

Screenshot-20191209-215358.jpg

Last edited:

alfonzo

25/7/19
I know it is not cool to wear your rep into a AD but what is the etiquette around wearing your Gen into a rep AD?

Reactions: BIONONE

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Meh. I know rep and gen collectors who would (and probably have) gone to this extreme. This situation is probably better than the collector doing it. At least this guy is making money.

Its a hobby and sometimes more. At least he’s (probably) having fun (and making money).

yongsum

Supporter
Patron
Certified
3/6/19
holy hell seriously ? do we know for sure these are reps ? is he listed as an AD ? man o man

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
holy hell seriously ? do we know for sure these are reps ? is he listed as an AD ? man o man

Defo rep yes, pictured are his btach of 1:1 submariner 2019 with legit serial engraved on rehaut and movement for a total of 100 available (suspecting thoses are from noob, special order with real serial number engraved, he's pretty close friend with the boss).
He released some promotional video and photo shoot using Ferrari, Lamborghini and Mercedes for showoff his submariner.

His first fake store got seized 1 month ago (just before the end of construction), he had to find a new office and to rebuild his fake rolex boutique.

He's also selling various sort of rep like gmf, jf, arf, ect...

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Defo rep yes, pictured are his btach of 1:1 submariner 2019 with legit serial engraved on rehaut and movement for a total of 100 available (suspecting thoses are from noob, special order with real serial number engraved, he's pretty close friend with the boss).
He released some promotional video and photo shoot using Ferrari, Lamborghini and Mercedes for showoff his submariner.

His first fake store got seized 1 month ago (just before the end of construction), he had to find a new office and to rebuild his fake rolex boutique.

He's also selling various sort of rep like gmf, jf, arf, ect...

What exactly are you trying to say in this thread - that the company Watchfinder & Co is selling fake Rolex, or that somebody else has set up a fake company, called it Watchfinder & Co and they are selling fake Rolex ?

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
What exactly are you trying to say in this thread - that the company Watchfinder & Co is selling fake Rolex, or that somebody else has set up a fake company, called it Watchfinder & Co and they are selling fake Rolex ?

Nah, this guy is providing original like (photoshopped i guess) certs from watchfinder along the full package (card, booklet, box, bag, ect...)

I've heard some rolex reseller bought thoses fake and took them as real (some snitch bought thoses for scam people, seen some up for sale on online sales website, they are easy to catch, bargin price on a black sub, mostly a fake from him)
​​​​Been seen AD confirming authenticity in video of his fake sub, that's unreal and scary, the guy went way too far and his time is for sure counted.

Last edited:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Nah, this guy is providing original like (photoshopped i guess) certs from watchfinder along the full package (card, booklet, box, bag, ect...)

I've heard some rolex reseller bought thoses fake and took them as real (some snitch bought thoses for scam people, seen some up for sale on online sales website, they are easy to catch, bargin price on a black sub, mostly a fake from him)
​​​​Been seen AD confirming authenticity in video of his fake sub, that's unreal and scary, the guy went way too far and his time is for sure counted.

I can't understand half of what you're saying.

These 2 photos here are from Watchfinder&Co, a legitimate reseller of used Rolex with a yearly turnover of several million pounds.

Why have you included these photos in a thread about a scammer ? - It looks like you are saying Watchfinder&Co are the scammers.

Reactions: Glaude

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
I can't understand half of what you're saying.

These 2 photos here are from Watchfinder&Co, a legitimate reseller of used Rolex with a yearly turnover of several million pounds.

Why have you included these photos in a thread about a scammer ? - It looks like you are saying Watchfinder&Co are the scammers.

Ok my English is not the best.

All the pictures comes from the same rep seller. Not from AD or watchfinder.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Ok my English is not the best.

All the pictures comes from the same rep seller. Not from AD or watchfinder.

OK, then you should clarify in your original post that a fake company is trying to pass itself off as Watchfinder&Co, which is a legitimate reseller of used Rolex.

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19

i thought you meant he is a friend of trail boss. Lol. I can see by trailbosses reply that is not the case.