• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

When a rep seller going way too far

makeherdance

Known Member
28/11/18
Just imagine your buyers reaction when he realises he bought a watch on an M2M sale that wasn't approved - and that you post whored your way into that sale.

Wow, you have picked out 1-2 Posts. Great!
This one was made after the 25th post, that was needed.

Why not check the quality of my other postings?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
. I can see by trailbosses reply that is not the case.

Until today I haven't even seen this thread, unsure as to what you saw but it wasn't me.

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
To add on to the story, this guy is promoting the resale of REPs as GENUINE and constantly advertises it on his different social network channels. He even publishes videos of his customers having the watches certified by independent watchsmith before selling them as real to wronged buyers...

He does it on ARF 116610LN (I believe) for which the factory has made special batches for him. The dial are improved, the rehaut serial numbers are real and the movements are engraved too.
He even has a local network of resellers where he operates in EU with stock.

This guy is a scourge to our community...

Reactions: trailboss99

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
Please PM me a link to this supposed video of Noob.

I think it's ARF factory, but indeed he often postes video at the factory when they are manufacturing his batches. If I find the video, I'll upload it.

The video shows how workers more carefully do the case engraving for his batches, the processes to engrave the rehaut serial numbers and the case polishing. He is definitely very close to the factory.

He now also offers the 116610LN replica with GEN tags, bags, box, papers...

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
To add on to the story, this guy is promoting the resale of REPs as GENUINE and constantly advertises it on his different social network channels. He even publishes videos of his customers having the watches certified by independent watchsmith before selling them as real to wronged buyers...

He does it on ARF 116610LN (I believe) for which the factory has made special batches for him. The dial are improved, the rehaut serial numbers are real and the movements are engraved too.
He even has a local network of resellers where he operates in EU with stock.

This guy is a scourge to our community...

Factory of the watches isn't arf but noob.
For the rest you got it right, to my eyes he's a s... bag, posted that only to show off his fake rolex boutique, for the rest he can g..o

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Factory of the watches isn't arf but noob.
For the rest you got it right, to my eyes he's a s... bag, posted that only to show off his fake rolex boutique, for the rest he can g..o

Ok, to sum it up, the case is like this:
1. someone, a scammer, has ordered a custom replicas from noob factory, those reps have gen serial numbers engraved on a movement and rehaut,
2. then, he built a fake rolex boutique, which was seized, so be built another boutique,
3. onsite, in this boutique he sell reps as gen, and provides fake Watchfinder certificates, and fake papers from Bucherer (???)
4. boutique is in EU, right?

If I read you correctly, it looks like a pretty big scam if true. Can you make it more tangible and provide something more, like e.g. links to the social media, or just name the fake shop?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nivka

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
Ok, to sum it up, the case is like this:
1. someone, a scammer, has ordered a custom replicas from noob factory, those reps have gen serial numbers engraved on a movement and rehaut,
2. then, he built a fake rolex boutique, which was seized, so be built another boutique,
3. onsite, in this boutique he sell reps as gen, and provides fake Watchfinder certificates, and fake papers from Bucherer (???)
4. boutique is in EU, right?

If I read you correctly, it looks like a pretty big scam if true. Can you make it more tangible and provide something more, like e.g. links to the social media, or just name the fake shop?

1 and 2 correct.

The fake shop is outside of EU and sells the watches as replica but provides you with all the necessary documentation to wrong people. He has resellers in EU (in one country in particular) that sell to well aware customers buying in an attempt to resell as GEN.

That's pretty much his value proposition, buy a "near perfect" replica with corrected dial, gen serial, etc. Then fool as many people as possible and earn several thousand €...

Here is a picture of a movement engraved with gen serial numbers and Rolex
IMG_3510-29f536ff426f24b4a.jpg

I don't want to post his shop link here... Enough publicity for this AH

Last edited:
Reactions: k4jun

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
This guy needs to go down.
Anyone wanting to send me info of his resellers in the EU feel free.

Reactions: Tucker

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Wonder if Watchfinder & Co. is aware of this ass wipe ? Seems they would be going after him to shut him down.