• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Submariner U1 Factory for $6.50

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
I saw these "deals" on DHgate. I'm lowkey surprised that some of you guys fell for it. Obvious scam.

Just contact DHgates customer service and dispute the order. You'll see "return & refund" on your order form.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tucker

TudorGstaad

28/6/19
hey, I think we will get them tho, I just got the wrong tracking code, opened a dispute and got the money back so if it even arrives I have 3 u1's for free

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
hey, I think we will get them tho, I just got the wrong tracking code, opened a dispute and got the money back so if it even arrives I have 3 u1's for free

He didn't send you the wrong tracking on accident lol. You guys won't get anything. This is a very common scam on DHgate with the "Social Deals". I love seeing the reviews of people who got scammed about a month after they figure it out. I've dealt with DHgates CS on mulitple occasions, so if you got a refund this quickly, it tells me they've already refunded a majority of the people in on the "Social Deal".

A 2813 Movement costs $15, yet you're getting the complete watch for $6?

I got a bridge to sell you, if you're interested. Only $6.50.

Reactions: Tucker

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
He didn't send you the wrong tracking on accident lol. You guys won't get anything. This is a very common scam on DHgate with the "Social Deals". I love seeing the reviews of people who got scammed about a month after they figure it out. I've dealt with DHgates CS on mulitple occasions, so if you got a refund this quickly, it tells me they've already refunded a majority of the people in on the "Social Deal".

A 2813 Movement costs $15, yet you're getting the complete watch for $6?

I got a bridge to sell you, if you're interested. Only $6.50.

Can I put it in my backyard and will my car be able to cross it? Make the reserved sales thread

SOLD

Last edited:

KalKala

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/11/18
I saw these "deals" on DHgate. I'm lowkey surprised that some of you guys fell for it. Obvious scam.

Just contact DHgates customer service and dispute the order. You'll see "return & refund" on your order form.

These scammers are really some idiots: they will never ever get any money 'cause none will confirm a receipt of the order and DHg will only release the payment on the confirmation without issues...

In fact I also found another selling U1 Nautilus for about 7 bucks even without social savings and without quantity limits: I contacted him just to verify if that was the correct price but he never answered and now that shop has disappeared: maybe these are just some Chinese teens trying their genial business ideas!

Last edited:

TudorGstaad

28/6/19
Haha cool, yeah weird right ? my order is send I heard from DHgate but the shop disappeared too. I had contacted DHgate and will get full money back because the seller is not replying and disappeared haha. Im curious what I will get in the mail haha ( if it ever arrives )