• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Submariner U1 Factory for $6.50

TudorGstaad

28/6/19
Hey Guys,

if somebody wants to join om DHGATE social savings and buy a U1 Factory Rolex Submariner Date 116610LN feel free to join. They are $6.50 or something around the $6 because of the social deal. Only need one person to buy another one but you can all start your own social deal group too.

so if you want to join my social deal and get a U1 factory sub too join me here : You gotta check out this product! SO COOL!
https://m.dhgate.com/static/groupbu...mRjN2E5ZGNiYzdmZTR8MjAxOS0xMS0wMnxncm91cEJ1eQ

And don't take this rep TOO seriously, it are just fun reps that are normally around $50 so who cares if you can score 1 or max 3 for f*cking $6.50, take them apart or do whatever haha

whalejonah

6/4/19
For that price thought, definitely not ruling out the possibility of receiving a shampoo bottle in the mail instead

Reactions: TudorGstaad

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
I pay more for shampoo as it is .. so it would still be a win-win situation

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
It's replica shampoo....suds up but doesn't clean. :biggrin-new:

What do you have against replica shampoo? I'll have you know I am a long time member of replica-shampoo.info and don't take kindly to shampoo bashing! Some of my shampoos I've sourced from my TD are frankened so well you couldn't tell them apart from gen. Gen bottle, gen cap, gen shampoo modded with water dilution by the best modder in the game.

Next time be careful what you say about another's hobby Rx4Time .. so inconsiderate of you mate, jeez.

Last edited:

TudorGstaad

28/6/19
whalejonah haha was it you the second buyer om my social deal ? I've bought 3 because if it's really U1 Factory you just have 3 subs for $17 haha.

TudorGstaad

28/6/19
Hey friend, just go on DHGATE and look for social deal on the homepage and then you can buy, there are cartier and gmt too haha

TudorGstaad

28/6/19
I will keep you guys up to date, and i will open one up just for fun i think !

TudorGstaad

28/6/19
Hey buddys, here is an ad with the reviews including pictures from buyers. whalejonah did you already receive a shipping confirmation ?

W47chl0v3r

PM for 5402 inquiries
Supporter
Certified
29/8/19
I bought some too haha. This will be fun!

KalKala

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/11/18
I'm sure you'll get a nice watch from Jason007: this kind of trade should really be promoted regularly here between us rep obsessed. On DHg there are tons of opportunities to get quantity for Very low prices besides the social deal.
I suggest maybe a forum section should be dedicated to these deals and anyone interested could enroll. We should find trustworthy sellers and look for the best Q/P for any watch model & brand.
The U1 Factory is doing a very decent work on Rolexes given their prices.
Shipment by ePacket will take about 15 days and by China Post much longer. The fastest and safer way to EU will be by DHL. The tracking may be a fake one at first, then you'll get a proper one from HK or SG...

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Found flash sale but not social deal?

I'm only after a gold caseback!