• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Prosecution of Stretcherfetcher - aka Splitfall

BigOffshoreDaddy

OG RWI - The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
Hello everyone,

For those who do not know me, I’m BigOffshoreDaddy. Here recently we were revisited by an individual named Stretcherfetcher…last year he was known as Splitfall. In over a year, he’s managed to scam a good many of our members. He scammed some last year and, to add insult to injury, he came back recently and did it again.

I’ve been working with staff and victims to bring this guy to justice, legally. For many reasons, it’s personal for me, and I want this guy to get what’s coming to him in the worst way possible…legally, of course.

Tonight, I gave everyone that we know that’s been affected what they need to contact the authorities in South Carolina to help bring this individual to justice. But we need your help as well.

I’m posting this in several areas as so to raise awareness. If you’ve had dealings with either Splitfall last year, or Stretcherfetcher recently, or have been scammed by anyone in South Carolina, I need for you to contact me. Tell me what you’ve got and I’ll give you the information to contact the appropriate law enforcement agency.

Law enforcement does not care about our hobby; what they do care about is bringing this person to justice. If you can help, PM me and I’ll give you more information. It doesn’t matter for how much. Every little bit helps. If there are many people, that means many counts, which equates to a lot of time behind bars. And if the dollar amounts add up, we’re talking years.

Thank you for your time and attention to this. If you’ve been affected, please, contact me.

BOD