• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bitcoin advice

Ndagger

Horology Curious
6/10/19
Hi folks.

I've read the Bitcoin faq thread and followed it and setup a coinbase account.
problem is even after verifying my details it's capped my card purchase limit to £50 per week.
I decided on my first rep from a TD and was looking at how much the total would come too and somehow clicked 'confirm purchase' by accident.

I'm fine about the order, I was going to order this watch anyway but planned on getting my Bitcoin sorted first. Now I have an order to pay for with a limit of only 50 quid per week to buy coin. I don't want to mess the TD about and make them wait, coinbase support aren't much help so is there another exchange you guys can recommend that's not too difficult to use so I can get this order paid for?

Regards

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
I’m not sure about your bitcoin through coin base set up or situation. As far as the td goes, just communicate with them and they’ll sort it out with you. Explain to him what is going on, what you want to do, and what you hope to do and I’d bet they help any way they can.

Ndagger

Horology Curious
6/10/19
Thanks for your reply.

Got it sorted in the end, was user error!

Bitcoin transferred, payment received, awaiting qc pics now.
happy days!

Reactions: Hazing

Brook1ja

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/19
When I tried Bitcoin before it held my funds (without the payment going through) for like 2 weeks or something. How did you get around it and make the transfer right away?

I also read the Bitcoin thread when I made my last purchase but I found it so confusing. I think I ended up doing some sort of transfer at the recommendation of a TD but don't remember the details anymore.

Ndagger

Horology Curious
6/10/19
Rather than buying coin by card or bank I transferred to my coinbase account from my bank (basically topped up my coinbase account) then I bought Bitcoin with my coinbase account balance.

hope that makes sense?

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Just don't use coinbase. Shower of sh*t. Kraken and Bitstamp are better and cheaper on fees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk