• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi, I am Mr. IMPOTANT

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
So .... I am a member here, I have some watch knowledge, because of that, I think of myself as a superior being, IT does not matter If i have a little penis, the important thing is that I know which one is the best sub and I wont tell you.
but! I Will take the time to tell you to research around the forum, if u search for the answer and you do not find it.... i Will still not tell you because my time is money.
if time goes...if I see that you can not find the answer, if u loose your family and Friends, if you loose your job...then maybe! Maybe! If I feel sorry enough for you.... I Will tell you what is the best daytona... but never the sub.... I mean I could , but I wont.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
lol

Reactions: PecMan

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
Yep, Pec is back. It'll be fun for sure. He might even sell you that albino lizard strap for your Panerai if you'll find out that He has the best Sub! :jeff: I'm not supposed to say that, I know.

Reactions: C Master and PecMan

PecMan

4/5/09
I can tell by your profile pic.
hi Rolex fan... great promos on the Albino lizard strap and the camel toe strap.... pick one before they are all gone brother.

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
Tell me what the best sub is and I will tell you Ron Jeremy's secret to grow 9 inches over night. This information cost me a great deal and I had to build a connection with the AD for many years to acquire their trust with this secret. It is a fair trade, you would be wise to take it.

Reactions: C Master and PecMan

Bigcity777

31/7/19
US / Closing deals
Please please please tell me that this sub is REALLY 1:1 !!! And I've been searching for the mystical R factory and I cant seem to find those on DHGATE ..

:rofl::headdesk::clap_1:

Last edited:

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
Pleas please please tell me that this sub is REALLY 1:1 !!! And I've been searching for the R factory and I cant seem to find those on DHGATE ..

:rofl::headdesk::clap_1:

You have not lost your family, friends, or job yet. Therefore, you are not worthy.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
So .... I am a member here, I have some watch knowledge, because of that, I think of myself as a superior being, IT does not matter If i have a little penis, the important thing is that I know which one is the best sub and I wont tell you.
but! I Will take the time to tell you to research around the forum, if u search for the answer and you do not find it.... i Will still not tell you because my time is money.
if time goes...if I see that you can not find the answer, if u loose your family and Friends, if you loose your job...then maybe! Maybe! If I feel sorry enough for you.... I Will tell you what is the best daytona... but never the sub.... I mean I could , but I wont.

Welcome to RWI.

I met your cousins the other day - Mr Asshole and Mr Overnightwatchmaker.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
hjumQgA9f3502b74b2b5a72.jpg

PecMan

4/5/09
Lol... the only time I had a big cock... when I was riding a horse.

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08

I won't ask you which is the best sub. I *wanted* to tell you how many grammar and punctuation errors you made in your post, but I lost count after 31. :)