• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Weaker Yuan turning into better Deals? (serious)

Chronofrigger

Just one more watch, for sure this time.
9/6/19
United States
With the Yuan down, should we see better deals? How can increased purchasing power of USD be used for more Replicas?

Snowwhite007

Horology Curious
20/7/19
For us UK members the $ against £ is horrible so we're paying a lot more.

drmckenn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
13/11/15
Since the TDs advertise pricing in USD - I don’t see them adjusting prices for currency fluctuations. The yuan drop means more revenue for them (in local currency). Demand isn’t dropping...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Chronofrigger

Just one more watch, for sure this time.
9/6/19
United States
Since the TDs advertise pricing in USD - I don’t see them adjusting prices for currency fluctuations. The yuan drop means more revenue for them (in local currency). Demand isn’t dropping...

I hear you however, in other Replica forums/segments they have TDs using wechat and alipay for payment. And this is observing r/LadiesRep and their group buys, they are able to leverage both stronger dollar and group discounts. We need something like that here. I saw in passing some TDs offering % off price for RWI members but it's burried (and or maybe I am new). I'm open to any tips on saving $$