• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PayPal is terrible

tyrantblade

21/6/11
Just wanted to say that PayPal is terrible, they have been holding money from reaching my bank account for almost a week and they are taking forever on a dispute they should have never allowed to be open in the 1st place.

What are the best alternatives (in general, I am not buying any watches anytime soon)

Daddyof3

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/3/19
paypal is trash, they are holding 4k of my money and want all this info thats not possible to get. Only options are zelle, venmo and cashapp

owk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/10/18
PayPal is very weird. We had a developer working for us and I paid him protected on PayPal because of lack in trust. Since he can't take PayPal (he had troubles with them too) I had to send it to a friend of him. One day later PayPal called me for one payment and said I need to release it otherwise he can't pick it up/use it.

I explained her we pay in advance for coding service and she told me it is not possible to use PayPal protection for such. She told me I need to release it and the protection will be gone, otherwise it will be auto released after 21 days.

Well when it turn out he didn't deliver and tryed to scam us, I open an dispute on PayPal saying I buyd hardware on reddit and didn't receive my stuff. Took some while, but PayPal refounded me.

Very weird company tbh.