• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for aDiamond dealer and ring maker

Patchman141

Looking Around
19/9/18
Hi to you all,

As the title says can any one recommend a diamond/jewelry maker in the UK pref South East.

Item required is a platinum ring with diamond.

Any info greatly appreciated.

johnnythefox

Renowned Member
16/10/17
Hatton garden in London would be your best bet, plenty of jewellers there that make bespoke rings or diamonds.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I'm not really knowledgeable about this at all, but I wouldn't go near Hatton Garden, at least not to the fancy looking stores - huge mark ups! Know what cut, clarity, etc you want and perhaps phone round the jewelers getting their best price, playing them off each other - but in those circs, expect to be buying from a shitty, hovel of a shop down a side street. But I'd then compare that price to the online jewelers - I bet they save your a fortune. If you want to take your missus to choose the ring and sip champagne (but pay double), Hatton Garden it is. But if it's a surprise and your just want good value, go online and then buy a Tiffany's box to gift it in lol.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
I have a great jeweler based I. caterham in surrey. He has been a good buddy and my personal jeweler for years.
He’s an old school 3rd generation jeweler, he made my wife’s engagement and wedding rings and her eternity ring, he cast a solid silver bangle for me out of the blue when I liked his
Great guy and will source what you need.
In fact he built my wife’s engagement ring after we sourced the diamond alone and went from there.
Pm me if you want details

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
Hi to you all,

As the title says can any one recommend a diamond/jewelry maker in the UK pref South East.

Item required is a platinum ring with diamond.

Any info greatly appreciated.

FYI the one he made for my wife was platinum/ diamond