• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I just buy a watch through instagram intime04

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
In so, so sorry for your predicament OP. Some people - some horrible, scummy people - take advantage of kind and trusting people like you. I cannot let this sort of thing go unpunished

Luckily for you, my real job is running a detective agency that is used by, amongst other agencies, Interpol. As a special favour and because I feel sorry for you, I'll look into this at cost price. I've got an undercover banking guy who will be able to get your money back, but it's going to cost about $500 in bribes to get it. Send me a PM and if you can pay the $500, I'll get your money back and we'll report this criminal to his local police force.

GLWS.

Armand

Horology Curious
26/3/19
Ok thanks,he/ she give me her/ his address and phone number. These person is London.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
In so, so sorry for your predicament OP. Some people - some horrible, scummy people - take advantage of kind and trusting people like you. I cannot let this sort of thing go unpunished

Luckily for you, my real job is running a detective agency that is used by, amongst other agencies, Interpol. As a special favour and because I feel sorry for you, I'll look into this at cost price. I've got an undercover banking guy who will be able to get your money back, but it's going to cost about $500 in bribes to get it. Send me a PM and if you can pay the $500, I'll get your money back and we'll report this criminal to his local police force.

GLWS.

tenor2b20c821fcfaf273.gif