No announcement yet.

Something personal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am dealing with similar issues with one of my family members now. It is thankfully under control for the time being and you want to hope for the best, but a happy ending to drug addiction is becoming less common with these new opioid's. Sorry for your loss man...
    WTB: PAM000, PAM088, PAM113, PAM177, PAM318, PAM518

Comment

Just coming across this now and my heart is torn. We are so fortunate to have Rob apart of our community. Hang in there buddy, only time can heal these wounds. Took me weeks to coup with my fathers diagnosis. God only knows how long it will take me to mourn his passing. My prayers goes out to you and your family.
      Current Collection:
      Modded ARF Submariner Date [116610LN]
      Franken JF Submariner Date [16610LV]
      Franken ICHS GMT-IIc [116710LN]

Current Trades
      Patek 5712 (open for offers. But very Interested in sd43 and other seadweller)

Comment

Condolences, I have lost several close family members in the past decade and I have a glimpse of the dull, empty feeling of helplessness, pain, and loss that you bear.

But tomorrow is a brand new day. Cherish the memories, but go live in the sunlight. Bring happiness to those around you. Life is too short already as you know.

Take care my RWI brother.

Comment

Very sorry to hear what happened to you and your family As someone who has struggled with depression I really appreciate you making this post. To anyone out there that's struggling talk to people and see a therapist, it'll help, I promise.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your loss.

It’s one of the most difficult moments in life when you realize that you can’t solve health issues, even if you would do everything to be able to help. Had a girlfriend with MS at 35, she is ok, but you realize how quickly things can change in live if you are no longer in full control of your body and mind.
            It’s well said not waste your time with fights about meaningless things. Live can change quickly. All the best for you.

Comment

Sorry man, no words can really make a difference. Much love.
              After running the NYC Marathon in aid of Dylan's wings of change, an autism charity, this year I will be competing in the the Umstead Ultra marathon running 50 miles in aid of them. New link to follow but you can read below about their work.
              https://www.crowdrise.com/DylansWing...er/philbennett

Comment

Working...
              X