• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Our projected image

Halfpastnever

Looking Around
19/2/19
I'm having a hard time understanding why a large majority of forum members choose to be rude and well...assholes. I get that new people asking questions previously covered gets mundane but that's no reason to be rude. Most forums have an expected number of rude members and expected number of silly questions, its unavoidable but it seems this forum has a massive amount of assholes when compared to idk .....even watchuseek. We are a very niche group of collectors and should be helping our fellow collectors navigate a hobby we share. Not disrespecting and shaming them. This goes for just being a human helping another human as well. You would swear someone was personally attacking some of you with the way you respond. This isn't a message to all. Obviously there are some of you who understand this. The RW hobby is confusing as hell at first. Just when you thought you've learned all the reference numbers and movements and the respective specs of GW's...you have to relearn everything. Clustered message boards and silly questions are no reason to treat fellow brothers (and sisters) like shit. Let the moderators worry about that and mods....you have to expect you will never eradicate this. No matter how many stickys you make, its just the way it is. Believe me I understand the frustration. I've been reading and studying for over a year before I even joined and this is my first post. If this isn't a fun place to be.....it's just simply not worth it. Let's make it just dang cool place to be guys!!

Last edited:

Halfpastnever

Looking Around
19/2/19
  • ME
  • 22-02-19, 04:18
    What bph does the auto Ap have? Also, does it come with a steel bracelet? How much?
  • user I messaged
    Supporter

22-02-19, 04:38
    R u serious?
  • Halfpastnever - Halfpastnever

Halfpastnever

22-02-19, 04:49
    I guess not you pretentious asshole.
  • USER I MESSAGED
    Supporter

22-02-19, 05:03
    R u kidding me. Lolol dude. Hahahahhahaha
  • USER I MESSAGED
    Supporter

22-02-19, 05:04
    U wana call me an asshole?

assuming ur referring to the 15400.
    The bracelet is clearly there in the picture. Listed in description. As well as the price.

Fuckin come here asking me bph ona fake ass watch.

Last edited:

Halfpastnever

Looking Around
19/2/19
My first message to a forum member. Was SOME of this info in the ad.....yup but it was a little confusing so i wanted to clearify.