• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Well, my life may as well be ruined

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Wow

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Yeah it was insane. So I wonder what bill's didnt get paid while that was happening if he couldn't afford $35 minimum payments a month when now he was losing about $165 a week to repay his debt (he was bringing home around $650 a week) and he had NO choose it was court ordered to come from our payroll department to the clerk of court and once it was all collected the court turned it over to the collection agency
They got paid before he got paid

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
This is what I would do for one year. I would start selling my watches and my other valuable belongings. I would get a second job, I would only eat ramen. I would stop my cable/satelite and cut down all unnecessary expenses. Unfortunately, I don’t know your exact situation in term of your take home income, number of mouth to feed at your house and your financial responsibilities like mortgage, student loan or medical bill.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

JackJ1980

Mythical Poster
20/6/16
CapitalOne wants my money badly enough they are gonna railroad me in the county court so I have to pay them regardless of if I have the money or not (news flash, I dont have thousands of $ sitting around) , they may be able to take food out of my stomach, turn off my Electricity and heat and force me into homelessness; but they will never be able to take away my voice.

if that's how they want it I will blast them all over social media.

Asking for a handout during the holidays. Every year this happens but usually caught and bounced by now. If you weren’t pan handling you wouldn’t have even posted this. I’m sorry for your situation but have some tact

tyrantblade

21/6/11
Okay 2 things before I disappear as I was a fool to think anybody here could have any compassion

1. It wasn't about "dodging a bill" or anything like that, and excuse me for thinking trying to force me to pay $2300 on a $1400 debt is "railroading" ; if Capital One was actually being helpful I would have paid what I owed, but no they tried to get me to pay $400 on a subscription service I never asked for and I never received "the goods".

2. I didn't ask for any money, just a little compassion; but hey I have never had any help on anything from anybody, so you know what

goodbye, I dont need you guys. Sayonara and good luck with everything, have fun you bunch of bullies.

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Writes thread to seek attention and compassion ---> "i don't need you guys"

Doesn't pay his debt in time and whines that the company did what they had to do by adding interest --> "excuse me for thinking trying to force me to pay $2300 on a $1400 debt is railroading"

Pities himself and degrades his own person by posting on social media about his hypocrisy ---> "have fun you bunch of bullies"

Dude, stop being an attention whore and do something with your life, it seems miserable after reading the whole thread, it's sad and if you don't hurry up and fix it it's gonna be very difficult to go back to a normal state of mind / living.

my two cents

Reactions: tkingjr

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
Honestly we don't need people like you on our forum, you're a self pitying child, yes of course the credit card company will charge you interest on your purchases. That is what you signed up for when you got your credit card. Capital One isn't your daddy that will let you spend his money and forgive the debt because you are irresponsible with your finances. Good riddens.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
How about moving forward

EVERYBODY STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HelenBK27

27/6/18
UK
You knew the rules before you played the game. You should have also known that
if you don't stick t the rules you will inevitably get hurt.
Sorry and all the rest of it, but you just need to pay up & get on with it, like we all do.
Also, is this really the place where you need to bring up such crap.
We all have to get on with it, we all feel victimised sometimes, but to be brutally honest
I think you are not a victim in this case...

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
I didn't purposely pay $400 for diet pills, my retarded self fell for a "trial" then I got sent a month of diet pills and charged $400 for it, then I didn't even get the diet pills and still I'm asked to pay for it.

I know I'm extremely stupid, you ain't gotta point that out.

I was given a notice they were about to rape me in the court room, but it is still rape.

at least they could have paid for a nice dinner, a bottle of alcohol, and some lube before they fucked me over the judges desk.

like I said, go ahead and laugh at me, I know everybody wants to.

I did everything they asked for way before 90 days, they took the charge off, and then almost immediately reapplied it.

I'm not asking for money, a little understanding would be nice; but if you aren't gonna do that, then at least use me as a source of laughter because I'm apparently born to suffer.

my whole life is meant to be shit and I hope I just dont wake up sooner rather than later.

Mate, forget about the money for a while. Take a deep breath, read what you wrote here^^^, have a sleep, read it again tomorrow morning, google for a professional psyhologist give him a call and book an appointment.
Do it for yourself.
No-one won't feel sorry for you if you won't start to respect yourself. Apparently you do not respect yourself and compassion from the other people will give you zero help.
Self-esteem is something what has to be build inside you. You need to build it, or you need to be reminded how it works.

Forget about the fucking diet pills. If you want to improve your fit - eat more vegetable, remove a trash food, do the regular work-outs and be patient.
There is no silver bullet and again you need to take care about your body.

Good luck.

tyrantblade

21/6/11
Mate, forget about the money for a while. Take a deep breath, read what you wrote here^^^, have a sleep, read it again tomorrow morning, google for a professional psyhologist give him a call and book an appointment.
Do it for yourself.
No-one won't feel sorry for you if you won't start to respect yourself. Apparently you do not respect yourself and compassion from the other people will give you zero help.
Self-esteem is something what has to be build inside you. You need to build it, or you need to be reminded how it works.

Forget about the fucking diet pills. If you want to improve your fit - eat more vegetable, remove a trash food, do the regular work-outs and be patient.
There is no silver bullet and again you need to take care about your body.

Good luck.

Been there done that, my problem is money, and I am gonna pay the debt collector, not that I have a choice in the matter anyways.

it must be nice, to not have to worry about money, but the system is set up so that money matters a lot and I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth.

maybe to you guys $1500 isnt a lot, but that's about what I make in an average month, never mind I have bills to pay and have to keep myself alive (although sometimes I wish I was dead)

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
tyrantbIade You sir are a pitiful human being. Mocking suicide is about as low as you can go. Suicide is a serious and final decision. Many people struggle with mental health issues which impair thier ability to cope with reality.
You should be careful what you wish for. Your words:
" although sometimes I wish I was dead "

No one here feels sorry for you. No one here cares about your income or the lack thereof.

For Pete's sake man, this is a replica watch forum. No one wants to be exposed to your self pittying worthless dribble.
Get a life !
You don't need this forum and it most certainly is not benefiting from you.
You said you were leaving at least once already, good riddance and don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Mike2133

Horology Curious
2/10/18
Texas
I cant belive i just wasted my time reading this. You actually posted this BS on a site like this!! Good Luck in court clown

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
This thread is ridiculous. Every debt can get paid with hard work and you could recover if you propose yourself to do it. It's not the end of the world.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

tyrantblade

21/6/11
I'm not mocking suicide, I have mental health issues, and I admit I way overreacted, it's one of my major flaws.

it still sucks though and with that idk why this thread isn't closed yet, so someone please close it and I am gonna log off again.

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
LOL so your intent was to stir up all of this commotion and then pretend to leave, but come back and say you won't leave until the thread is closed .. you are truly quite a character. If you want to leave just log off and turn off the computer, what we all say and do on this forum should be of no concern to you. Life lesson number one: Worry only about yourself and stay in your own lane.

tyrantblade

21/6/11
I didnt intend it like that, but I wasnt expecting anyone to actually give a caring response; which I felt deserved a response; but aside from very few responses there is no reason to keep this topic going and I wish it would die down or get closed.

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Been there done that, my problem is money, and I am gonna pay the debt collector, not that I have a choice in the matter anyways.

it must be nice, to not have to worry about money, but the system is set up so that money matters a lot and I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth.

maybe to you guys $1500 isnt a lot, but that's about what I make in an average month, never mind I have bills to pay and have to keep myself alive (although sometimes I wish I was dead)

Good. Good you started to addressing your mental health issues, apparently it is not done yet and you need to come back and work on it more.
It is nice to do not worry about money, but it is even nicer to do not worry about your head.
Money, gens, reps, alkohol, gym nor women - it won't fix your head.

No-one gonna fix you, it is a job for you, the threads like this definitely won't help you.

Log off, cut off from the rep fora, from everything what distracts you, pay the debts and focus on your head.

Reactions: KushBandit