• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Well, my life may as well be ruined

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
On a side note, my new V7 modded Diver came in today!

imagejpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Rx4Time

Natas78

Trusted Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
21/8/11
EU
@Natas78

Not true in Germany you can get plenty of credit cards without income its ridiclious how they rip of young people here.

Had no idea, this is a terrible thing and indeed ruining young people's lives!

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
Me too and I am still waiting for an IG cash shot.

The funniest thing to me is that on this thread he is claiming to work for a Bulge Bracket Investment firm, on another post he claimed he was a watch smith for Invicta. In other posts he complains about oh I wish I bought this instead of that, mate if you're making as much as you claim you are, $500 is tissue paper. So many contradictions.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
So you're here creating a thread to whine about owing $2,000 in late fees and principle that you didn't pay? I think you just need to accept that you owe the money and pay it back. Is it really worth ruining your credit score over that paltry sum? What is your option? To declare bankruptcy over $2,000? I really don't have anything constructive to add to this. SMH.

Reactions: Mr Gatsby

ViperGTS

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
1/1/10
man up to your mistakes, take action and get it resolved. sell all your belongings and pay back what you owe. that the BEST advice you're going to get from a bunch of strangers that dont know you. learn from your mistakes, move on.

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Well, I wont comment on you shoulda/coulda but didnt re personal finances. Here is some advice if you think your financial institution is mistreating you or if you think they are demanding money from you that is not actually owed.

IF you believe the financial institution has acted inappropriately (and you can refer to a specific instance), then you can file a complaint with the CFPB through its website cfpb.gov. What will happen is that the CFPB will notify the FI that there is a pending complaint, and regulation requires the FI to investigate and respond within 30 days.

I've done this when I haven't had any luck with customer service and need to escalate matters re credit card practices or other loan information. Again, I'd suggest this only if you believe the bank is treating you unfairly in violation of regulatory requirements (e.g. Reg E, Fair Lending, etc).

Reactions: Lliu31

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
and I know this will soon be on .BZ so they can laugh at me too.
That would require someone to care enough to cut and paste it which we don't. Mind you that's what you want isn't it because you are just a giant attention whore. Everything you do is for attention.

First it was "I'm an ungrateful prick who can't be assed to spend a day with my family" then "I'm fat" then "I drink until I black out", "I'm off my meds" and "I'm out of work because they hate me" and now this. Did I miss any? Oh yeah, the diaper thing . . .

You will do anything to garner attention, go get real help from an actual therapist because you need it, just not for any of the reasons you say you do. Stop trying to get people to feel sorry for you and go get some actual help will you please?

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
+1. Fluffy, you have problems that are way deeper than financial. You need to address your self esteem issues NOW, with professional help. Your life will never change unless YOU make changes .

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Mr Gatsby

Luxuracer

Renowned Member
First it was "I'm an ungrateful prick who can't be assed to spend a day with my family" then "I'm fat" then "I drink until I black out", "I'm off my meds" and "I'm out of work because they hate me" and now this. Did I miss any? Oh yeah, the diaper thing . . .

You will do anything to garner attention, go get real help from an actual therapist because you need it, just not for any of the reasons you say you do. Stop trying to get people to feel sorry for you and go get some actual help will you please?

That's why I did not want to comment.

DO NOT FEED THE ATTENTION WHORE!

tyrantblade ... Go and get help ... and it's not here!

SUBKILLER

Renowned Member
30/7/16
I cant believe Capital one will take someone to court over a few thousand dollars. Paying their lawyers to do that will cost way more..doesn't make since.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Lliu31

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/2/17
NYC
You'll be ok. Most banks offer free counsel on repayment plans. Cooperate and they'll cut you a deal. No one wants to litigate, just arbitrate. I wish you the best. But like others have mentioned, speak to a therapist and financial advisor. We are here for everything watch related, this forum isn't your open forum emotional tampon.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I cant believe Capital one will take someone to court over a few thousand dollars. Paying their lawyers to do that will cost way more..doesn't make since.

Oh they will. Not them but the collection agency they hired I had a guy that worked for me that got behind on payments. ($950) The CC company (collection agaency) served him papers, he didnt go to the scheduled court date judge ruled in CC favor sent pay garnishment papers to our payroll depart. 25% of his bring home pay weekly taken for the money owned on the CC plus the court costs plus the post of having the sheriff deliver the papers to him for court and to deliver the garnishment papers to his work.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: SUBKILLER

SUBKILLER

Renowned Member
30/7/16
Oh they will. Not them but the collection agency they hired I had a guy that worked for me that got behind on payments. ($950) The CC company (collection agaency) served him papers, he didnt go to the scheduled court date judge ruled in CC favor sent pay garnishment papers to our payroll depart. 25% of his bring home pay weekly taken for the money owned on the CC plus the court costs plus the post of having the sheriff deliver the papers to him for court and to deliver the garnishment papers to his work.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Wow