• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Well, my life may as well be ruined

Drr80

Renowned Member
12/2/18
El paso, TX
In my younger years i had something like this happen to me. I never showed up to court (didnt even know about it till after the fact) they ended up garnishing my paycheck it wasnt enough for me to notice. I owed like 1500 to 2000 or somthing i forget.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Here in Iowa if a debt goes to court they garnish you paycheck in the amount of 25% of your net pay each check. If you think paying that minimum payment for the CC was difficult imagine them taking much much more each time you get paid. Take care of your responsibilities man.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
That's why I never use my credit card and don't buy diet pills lol biggest shit ever. Get yourself some clean eating plans and then do a lot of sport = problem solved.

Reactions: k4jun

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Nope we are not

OP has a history under another name

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Another "sock boy" ?

Either way, OP is a bit of a dweeb it seems.

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
Ironically, the diet pill snafu shows that food intake is the real problem -- lower the food budget, up the debt service and all is well. Win-win!!

Reactions: Rx4Time

Tcr4x4

21/9/18
Forest of Dean
Yknow there is a free way of getting the same results as diet pills, and it’s 100% guaranteed to work...

Stop feating too much and do some exercise!!

There is no such thing as a diet pill, no pill can remove food from your body that you’ve stuffed in there.

Eat sensibly, do exercise (doesn’t even have to be rigorous, just a short walk) and you will loose weight.

Natas78

Trusted Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
21/8/11
EU
Well these days in europe you can’t even get a credit card with a normal salary of about 1800€ net and with normal expenses like rent and food. Even without having other loans or credit lines running.
I know of the american lifestyle only from what I see on tv, but the credit system seems quite unhealthy and very high risk.
They should definitely educate young people on how to work with money instead of offering them “free” credt cards .
Nobody teaches about money managing in school, Which is a shame. I wish somebody had told me what I needed to find out through hardship and struggle.
I wish you better financial judgement, OP

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Maron and DD60

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
@Natas78

Not true in Germany you can get plenty of credit cards without income its ridiclious how they rip of young people here.

Reactions: SuperLory