• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Well, my life may as well be ruined

tyrantblade

21/6/11
CapitalOne wants my money badly enough they are gonna railroad me in the county court so I have to pay them regardless of if I have the money or not (news flash, I dont have thousands of $ sitting around) , they may be able to take food out of my stomach, turn off my Electricity and heat and force me into homelessness; but they will never be able to take away my voice.

if that's how they want it I will blast them all over social media.

tyrantblade

21/6/11
What happened? You owed them some money?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

I was keeping up with the credit card for a while, then a vacation and a diet pill scam maxed it out.

then the company I previously worked for cut out overtime and I had no extra money to pay the credit card with.

they didn't even take the $400 off from the diet pill scam (long term anyways, it was off the account for a day or two and then added back on, I didn't it get the diet pills and I disputed it to no avail.)

let that sink in and quietly laugh at how stupid I am.

and now since I stopped letting them harass me on a daily basis by calling me and I finally got a better job they are railroading me in the county court so I have to pay $2300 that should of been $1400, did I mention how much of a fool I am?

and I know this will soon be on .BZ so they can laugh at me too.

jdinaz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/6/13
Just show up to all the court dates & plead your case. Cobble together 50% of the original principal and offer it as a settlement. If they don't settle, show up to the trial & do your best.

Reactions: Katarsis and JOP

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
So let me see if I got this right you maxed out your CC, by taking a vacation on said CC, using it as if it was free cash for diet pills, allowed yourself a budget that required you to work overtime just to cover the minimum payments and since you were no longer working overtime got behind on the payments and captialone is to blame?

Nope you are to blame and you do owe the money period

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Damn paycheck to paycheck mofos! Lol

I've gotten burned over Cheryl Tiegs,
Blown up for Raquel Welch.
But when I wind up in the hay it's only hay, Hey Hey

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
When you play, you gotta pay !

Money management skills are essential in this thing we call life.

Reactions: Katarsis

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
Are you 18? Is this your first credit card? Because even then that would be no excuse.

Come on mate, it sounds like you asked Capital One to dig you a hole 6 feet deep and now you cant afford to pay for your own grave.

reptime101

15/9/18
my bonus was your annual salary x5 but i still don't have a credit card -- someone steals your identity or runs a train on your card then you're fucked

at least you still have your reps ;)

Reactions: Tigerdragon

tyrantblade

21/6/11
I didn't purposely pay $400 for diet pills, my retarded self fell for a "trial" then I got sent a month of diet pills and charged $400 for it, then I didn't even get the diet pills and still I'm asked to pay for it.

I know I'm extremely stupid, you ain't gotta point that out.

I was given a notice they were about to rape me in the court room, but it is still rape.

at least they could have paid for a nice dinner, a bottle of alcohol, and some lube before they fucked me over the judges desk.

like I said, go ahead and laugh at me, I know everybody wants to.

Reactions: aquamac

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
First of all, every credit card company is always on the buyers side. If you disputed the charge and provided the proper documentation within 90 days they would have had no problem siding with you.
You are on a replica watch forum complaining about a credit card you maxed out yourself. Aside from your $400 diet blunder, the card was still $400 away from being maxed out, and you're taking vacations on a card you know you're not paying off. Why use a credit card if you can't pay it off in it's entirety every month? You need better financial habits mate. Go read a self-help book or something my friend, we can't help you. :picard:

Reactions: Taz71

tyrantblade

21/6/11
I did everything they asked for way before 90 days, they took the charge off, and then almost immediately reapplied it.

I'm not asking for money, a little understanding would be nice; but if you aren't gonna do that, then at least use me as a source of laughter because I'm apparently born to suffer.

my whole life is meant to be shit and I hope I just dont wake up sooner rather than later.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Understanding is all your asking?

Your CCcompany is asking for understanding as well fluffy. They are asking for you to understand you are obligated to repay the money plus interest its pretty simple

Edit to add more....
The fact you are now being sued means this didn't happen a month or 2 ago. How long have you been stiffing CapitalOne? The fact you needed overtime pay to cover you CC payment is sad. Why in the hell would you use a CC at what I am going to guess subprime interest rates to cover a "luxury" like a vacation or diet pills when you can't even make minimum payments towards it. Priorities. If you cant pay for your minimum payments how do you expect to pay for a vacation. If your income is thin why plan a vacation and then use a card you cant afford to "pay" for it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
He would rather complain and whine to a bunch of grown men who actually take care of their responsibilities. Nobody is laughing, it's just sad that you're playing the victim.

Jester929rr

The inquisitive one
18/9/18
Taking you to court and asking you to pay them back is called “railroading” now? Not laughing at all. I wouldn’t go online and air my problems publicly. People can’t pay bills for a variety of reasons but if you dont change your attitude you may very well stay in this position for a very long time.

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
You don't have to complain on this site bro. Just go to the court, work harder, and repay the money that you owe. You need to work harder and get some education afterwards. After you get a decent degree and find a decent job you will be OK. In China we have our credit cards linked to various online accounts so that people tend to spend more than they should, but I seldom use the card without knowing my monthly budget. I always save a lot for my next car/ future financial needs. Hope it helps.

Drr80

Renowned Member
12/2/18
El paso, TX
The worst that's gonna happen is they'll take a small percentage out of your paycheck till its paid off.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
Use this a learning experience to improve your life. We all make mistakes and have to pay the piper sooner or later. Consult with a financial analyst or credit manager (there are a number of services that can provide free help) to better manage your finances — plus it will look good for the court that you are taking proactive steps to remedy the situation. Determine a settlement amount, payment plan and get the noose of consumer debt off your neck. Godspeed.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI