• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Well, my life may as well be ruined

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
:restinpeace:

tyrantblade

21/6/11
Lol, kind of wondering how the court date went actually. I'll make the popcorn.

There was no court date, Ain't Nobody Got Time for Dat.

also I wasn't about to let them charge the full amount so I agreed to pay them more than I wanted to (since I would rather not pay them at all).

but that wasn't an option, so it is what it is.

topic can be closed.

sketchAG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/1/19
Canada, eh
hope everything will turn out fine for you, OP,

is there a debt counselor program/services you can go to for help? A debt consolidation/relief program?
This could help with your creditor as well, to see that you're serious about paying them back and you just needed some time and help - which they can hopefully give

PS, you're only a fool if you don't learn from this - but if you manage to learn from this experience as to (hopefully) not make the same mistake twice, then you're definitely not a fool, we've all made mistakes

best of luck

tyrantblade

21/6/11
hope everything will turn out fine for you, OP,

is there a debt counselor program/services you can go to for help? A debt consolidation/relief program?
This could help with your creditor as well, to see that you're serious about paying them back and you just needed some time and help - which they can hopefully give

PS, you're only a fool if you don't learn from this - but if you manage to learn from this experience as to (hopefully) not make the same mistake twice, then you're definitely not a fool, we've all made mistakes

best of luck

Yeah I made 3 mistakes here

1. Shouldn't have bothered with Capital One since they did not help when I got ripped off and told them 1. I didn't order that $400 of diet pills and 2. I didn't receive them anyways

2. Should have realized I was gonna get charged some high fee for a subscription service I didn't subscribe to (it should be illegal to completely hide terms of service, send people stuff, and then ask they pay for that stuff, they didn't get a chance to see that that was what was gonna happen. If I sold you a keyboard for your computer for $5 and automatically sent you a $20 keyboard that I charged you $800 for a week later you wouldn't be expected to pay $800 for a $20 keyboard so how is this different? ) automatically after the "trial" ; but how was I supposed to know I was gonna get overcharged by 40 times?

3. Letting it get away for so long.

but as I have said I would have caught up if not for that diet pill scam, again who the hell expects to get charged $400 for something that should be $10 that they never asked for?