No announcement yet.

Well, my life may as well be ruined

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not mocking suicide, I have mental health issues, and I admit I way overreacted, it's one of my major flaws.

it still sucks though and with that idk why this thread isn't closed yet, so someone please close it and I am gonna log off again.

Comment

LOL so your intent was to stir up all of this commotion and then pretend to leave, but come back and say you won't leave until the thread is closed .. you are truly quite a character. If you want to leave just log off and turn off the computer, what we all say and do on this forum should be of no concern to you. Life lesson number one: Worry only about yourself and stay in your own lane.

Comment

I didnt intend it like that, but I wasnt expecting anyone to actually give a caring response; which I felt deserved a response; but aside from very few responses there is no reason to keep this topic going and I wish it would die down or get closed.

Comment

Originally posted by tyrantblade View Post

Been there done that, my problem is money, and I am gonna pay the debt collector, not that I have a choice in the matter anyways.

it must be nice, to not have to worry about money, but the system is set up so that money matters a lot and I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth.

maybe to you guys $1500 isnt a lot, but that's about what I make in an average month, never mind I have bills to pay and have to keep myself alive (although sometimes I wish I was dead)
          Good. Good you started to addressing your mental health issues, apparently it is not done yet and you need to come back and work on it more.
          It is nice to do not worry about money, but it is even nicer to do not worry about your head.
          Money, gens, reps, alkohol, gym nor women - it won't fix your head.

No-one gonna fix you, it is a job for you, the threads like this definitely won't help you.

Log off, cut off from the rep fora, from everything what distracts you, pay the debts and focus on your head.

Comment

Why not try set up a GoFundMe page.

Comment

The thread was finally dead .. don't get him started again.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rawbe View Post
                  The thread was finally dead .. don't get him started again.
                  Lol, kind of wondering how the court date went actually. I'll make the popcorn.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyStJohn1984 View Post

Lol, kind of wondering how the court date went actually. I'll make the popcorn.
                    There was no court date, Ain't Nobody Got Time for Dat.

also I wasn't about to let them charge the full amount so I agreed to pay them more than I wanted to (since I would rather not pay them at all).

but that wasn't an option, so it is what it is.

topic can be closed.

Comment

hope everything will turn out fine for you, OP,

is there a debt counselor program/services you can go to for help? A debt consolidation/relief program?
                      This could help with your creditor as well, to see that you're serious about paying them back and you just needed some time and help - which they can hopefully give

PS, you're only a fool if you don't learn from this - but if you manage to learn from this experience as to (hopefully) not make the same mistake twice, then you're definitely not a fool, we've all made mistakes

best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by sketchAG View Post
                        hope everything will turn out fine for you, OP,

is there a debt counselor program/services you can go to for help? A debt consolidation/relief program?
                        This could help with your creditor as well, to see that you're serious about paying them back and you just needed some time and help - which they can hopefully give

PS, you're only a fool if you don't learn from this - but if you manage to learn from this experience as to (hopefully) not make the same mistake twice, then you're definitely not a fool, we've all made mistakes

best of luck
                        Yeah I made 3 mistakes here

1. Shouldn't have bothered with Capital One since they did not help when I got ripped off and told them 1. I didn't order that $400 of diet pills and 2. I didn't receive them anyways

2. Should have realized I was gonna get charged some high fee for a subscription service I didn't subscribe to (it should be illegal to completely hide terms of service, send people stuff, and then ask they pay for that stuff, they didn't get a chance to see that that was what was gonna happen. If I sold you a keyboard for your computer for $5 and automatically sent you a $20 keyboard that I charged you $800 for a week later you wouldn't be expected to pay $800 for a $20 keyboard so how is this different? ) automatically after the "trial" ; but how was I supposed to know I was gonna get overcharged by 40 times?

3. Letting it get away for so long.

but as I have said I would have caught up if not for that diet pill scam, again who the hell expects to get charged $400 for something that should be $10 that they never asked for?

Comment

Working...
                        X