• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Legalization of marijuana

Katarsis

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/18
Kattegatt
I have read a post somewhere online with an article that basically says a lot of places are eliminating testing for Weed because they have ran into the problem of not having enough "eligible" people to hire with drug testing for Marijuana, so they have started to only care if it effects your job performance, which is how it should be.

Sounds reasonable.

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
Lucky bastards!
We can’t even get medicinal MJ here and I actually need the stuff. (Epilepsy). I still get it with high levels of CBD than THC but it definitely helps with my health issues as well as the sleeping problems I’ve had all my life.

CBD was finally legalized here but it barely does anything with it he legal crap we get especially at the prices they sell Em for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
P.s. that engraving one that watch is beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Forgot what I was going to say, damn I've got the munchies

JackMiller

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/7/23
UK
It's wonderful to hear about the progress regarding the legalization of marijuana in Canada! The changing landscape of cannabis laws and regulations is indeed an important and fascinating topic.

JackMiller

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/7/23
UK
It's wonderful to hear about the progress regarding the legalization of marijuana in Canada! The changing landscape of cannabis laws and regulations is indeed an important and fascinating topic.
If you're interested in exploring more about this subject and gaining insights into the benefits and uses of marijuana, I'd recommend checking out This website offers valuable information and resources related to cannabis, CBD products, and their potential effects.
Staying informed about these changes can help you better understand the evolving perspectives on marijuana.

Last edited by a moderator:

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
who likes it, ok, i don't need it.

Kotboros

Looking Around
23/1/23
usa
Legalization of marijuana is a hot topic these days, and it's fascinating to see how attitudes are shifting. It's not just about recreational use but also the potential for medical benefits.

Kotboros

Looking Around
23/1/23
usa
Legalization of marijuana is a hot topic these days, and it's fascinating to see how attitudes are shifting. It's not just about recreational use but also the potential for medical benefits.
And yes, if you're in a place where it's legal, and you want to explore different ways to enjoy cannabis, you might want to consider thickass glass products. They're known for their top-quality bongs and dab rigs, offering a unique and efficient way to indulge.