• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Legalization of marijuana

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
Great news for our recreational smokers in Canada !
851a982ff9db694ce329746c639c0351.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Rep_Fan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/5/18
Yes, it was a Happy Cannabis Day....On a more personal note - I'd take one of those extraordinary timepieces...How can I get it...It's Beautiful!

Thanks

Reactions: Cr7juv

Tcr4x4

21/9/18
Forest of Dean
When will the Uk’s worthless politicians wake up and see the real benefits this has to people instead of pushing the same old narrative of how cannabis is a starter to becoming a methhead crack addict.

What winds me up even more is Phillip May, our beloved Prime minsters husband holds shares in the uk’s biggest grower and exporter of medical marijuana.
The hyporicsy is unbelievable.

Legailise it, tax it, control its sale through authorised shops.....
Raise money for the government, remove the seedy criminal underworld and help thousands of people in chronic pain.

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
Yes, it was a Happy Cannabis Day....On a more personal note - I'd take one of those extraordinary timepieces...How can I get it...It's Beautiful!

Thanks
These ones you have to take it to a jewler or any good craftsman who is familiar with engraving on stainless steel. The right guy might so it for about $200-$400, and you may design anything you wish.

Reactions: Rep_Fan

Rep_Fan

10/5/18
These ones you have to take it to a jewler or any good craftsman who is familiar with engraving on stainless steel. The right guy might so it for about $200-$400, and you may design anything you wish.

Trés cool...Good to know...Thanks again.

Rep_Fan

10/5/18
Because not everyone is a genius like you

October 17 was Cannabis Day in Canada and you got the time on that watch showing 10:17, which is absolutely right...Nice!

Reactions: Cr7juv

John

Watchful
Certified
10/1/17
I'm all for recreational use of marijuana, I've had plenty of fun doing it myself in the past. But I still wouldn't encourage everyone to try it. I just hope that people don't start assuming its more-or-less harmless now that it's been legalized.

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
What we call recreational, every other living creature call it general purpose medicine. I can't understand why we accept any kind of prohibition on it from the beginning..
Extensive use cause extensive body recovery mode, we learn to manage coffee and any kind of tea throw our homes, the same principles apply on it.
Smoking is dangerous with or without canabis but still at the will of everyones taste.

Bravo to canadian government, bravo to cannadian people that make it happen.

Rep_Fan

10/5/18
What we call recreational, every other living creature call it general purpose medicine. I can't understand why we accept any kind of prohibition on it from the beginning..
Extensive use cause extensive body recovery mode, we learn to manage coffee and any kind of tea throw our homes, the same principles apply on it.
Smoking is dangerous with or without canabis but still at the will of everyones taste.

Bravo to canadian government, bravo to cannadian people that make it happen.

+1

tyrantblade

21/6/11
I wish they would just legalize it everywhere, it isn't a big deal and it is feels so good to get high on a lazy weekend after my work week is done, at work I am serious, I do my job, I make money and pay my bills.

outside of work what you do should be nobody else's business.

I think if I did smoke weed when I was a teenager (I started in recent years) I probably would of been less wound up and more relaxed and wouldnt have been such a mental mess.

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
I wish they would just legalize it everywhere, it isn't a big deal and it is feels so good to get high on a lazy weekend after my work week is done, at work I am serious, I do my job, I make money and pay my bills.

outside of work what you do should be nobody else's business.

I think if I did smoke weed when I was a teenager (I started in recent years) I probably would of been less wound up and more relaxed and wouldnt have been such a mental mess.
Wow... never actually ever thought about the last part of the statement you made. Well, according to psychology everyone has a mental disorder but which one it is...is the big question

tyrantblade

21/6/11
Wow... never actually ever thought about the last part of the statement you made. Well, according to psychology everyone has a mental disorder but which one it is...is the big question

Well, idk about everyone else, but actual diagnosable problematic mental health problems seem pretty common in my extended family, and I know several of us (me included) seem to have some degree of Bipolar (or something similar), so I tend to either float around either at feeling like a god, or when that inevitably ends I feel terrible and if things get really bad (like at my last job when I was working like a slave and at one point was working 15 hour days, sleeping 2 hours a night (wasnt smoking weed and didnt have my prescribed anti-psychotic), still working harder than anybody else AND I WAS GETTING YELLED AT, like I was a combination of mentally and physically drained all the way down to 0% and I felt like Hulk-Raging, like i would have wrecked anybody and everything, and then collapsed from exhaustion)) I feel like i wanna die.

however i have noticed if i can smoke a little weed occasionally i feel more well adjusted, like I dont have mental health problems and never have (even when it wears off I feel better than when I haven't been smoking in a long time), like i get happy, hungry, might eat, then I fall asleep and have the best sleep of my life.

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
Well, idk about everyone else, but actual diagnosable problematic mental health problems seem pretty common in my extended family, and I know several of us (me included) seem to have some degree of Bipolar (or something similar), so I tend to either float around either at feeling like a god, or when that inevitably ends I feel terrible and if things get really bad (like at my last job when I was working like a slave and at one point was working 15 hour days, sleeping 2 hours a night (wasnt smoking weed and didnt have my prescribed anti-psychotic), still working harder than anybody else AND I WAS GETTING YELLED AT, like I was a combination of mentally and physically drained all the way down to 0% and I felt like Hulk-Raging, like i would have wrecked anybody and everything, and then collapsed from exhaustion)) I feel like i wanna die.

however i have noticed if i can smoke a little weed occasionally i feel more well adjusted, like I dont have mental health problems and never have (even when it wears off I feel better than when I haven't been smoking in a long time), like i get happy, hungry, might eat, then I fall asleep and have the best sleep of my life.
Lol... ya man. You definitely want to keep it like that. You should try to avoid smoking it as much as possible because the less you smoke the better your body takes it when you smoke. If you smoke it regularly then one day it wont be very helpful as you'll need to increase the volume just to get the kick.

bRONX

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/13
I hope the US Fed follows in Canada’s footsteps, The issue I have is that you can go get piss drunk and pass a drug test the next day but if you smoked a joint a month ago you’re SOL.

Lets use truck drivers as an example, say you got drunk and the next day you have an accident, you now have to take a DOT drug test and you will be fine, but if you smoked last month when you were not on the road say bye-bye to your job...

Rep_Fan

10/5/18

Good to hear.

"...And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations..." Rev. 22:2

tyrantblade

21/6/11
I have read a post somewhere online with an article that basically says a lot of places are eliminating testing for Weed because they have ran into the problem of not having enough "eligible" people to hire with drug testing for Marijuana, so they have started to only care if it effects your job performance, which is how it should be.