• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pawn stars Chumlee on Panerai

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
Hahaha — it looks like there might be a loose Johnson rod in the chronograph ...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: WOTS

WOTS

Known Member
8/8/17
He used to have an RWI account. He should have spent more time on here. He’s an idiot when it comes to reps.

I worked in a jewelry store ones. And I met some pretty stupid people when it came to watches, but what he said about the Panerai just stunned me. And he is supposed to be the expert, talking crap about the guy that apparently took the watches in without knowing they were fake because he wasn’t “experienced” enough when Chum here don’t even know the difference between a small seconds dial and a chronograph

Sent from the RWI App

davidws

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/8/06
global
He used to have an RWI account. He should have spent more time on here. He’s an idiot when it comes to reps.

I think he's a complete idiot when it comes to watches... And the comments on the Panerai and him saying the PAM 005 is an automatic chrono that doesn't work when he's shaking it pretty much seals that theory ;-)

Reactions: The Rod and WOTS