• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I started a new job this week

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
To say that last job was doing me no good is a pretty big understatement, at times when I could stay in good spirits I still knew I had to get out of there for both my financial health and my mental health.

I mean I know part of ones own mental health is their own burden, but it did nothing but to hurt my mental health when I wore myself ragged doing good work for them for nearly every minute I have ever worked there, working lots of overtime some weeks (I had 68 hours many times by the time Fridays shift was done)

all to get underpaid, feel very underappreciated (for all my hard work and focusing on making sure everything I did was to the best of my ability, I got yelled at a lot and once almost lost my temper and who knows what I would have done then; so I spared themselves from that and just left before I could melt down; and know no matter what I did there was never any chance to advance and they would rather keep as many workers as possible (even though the lazy workers drag everyone down), than to fire people that arent doing their fair share of work.

I know I've had my fair share of drama on these replica forums, took things too far and got banned on 2 of them, but I feel thankful for these 2 forums that I am still on, and you guys know above all else I am a good guy; I am honest, and I will NEVER be the kind of person to misrepresent things and scam people.

Yup, lots of drama . . . :p but you've come out the other side wiser and with a better knowledge of yourself - and a better job.

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
Good for you, Fluffy. Go show those lazy, jealous knuckleheads what mettle you’re made of! You passed a UDS?? Man, you’ve exceeded my expectations already!!

Aside: Anyone else wanna hedge their bets? I tease, I tease!! Good luck to ya, Fluffy! :D

TudorTime706

MULTI ACCOUNT
15/8/17
Georgia
Congratulations! That’s awesome. Currently exploring my options as well! Best wishes to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Change of the job never is an easy decision. Few years ago I had a good job, in a really decent company, but I was ambitious and moved on to another one which that time I considered as a "dream job".
'Dream job' turned out to be a complete shite and two years later I left burned out totally.
Now, again have a good job (the best so far) and salary is nicer.

all to get underpaid, feel very underappreciated (for all my hard work and focusing on making sure everything I did was to the best of my ability, I got yelled at a lot and once almost lost my temper and who knows what I would have done then; so I spared themselves from that and just left before I could melt down; and know no matter what I did there was never any chance to advance and they would rather keep as many workers as possible (even though the lazy workers drag everyone down), than to fire people that arent doing their fair share of work.

Taking some risk is always better than camping in a place where you do not feel it is good for you.
Glad you realized it on time and found the strength to move. Looks like you did the best move. Congrats and all of the best in the new place!

Reactions: leo6929

SUBKILLER

Renowned Member
30/7/16
Tell your old co workers " fortune favors the bold".

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk