• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tom Ford Sunglasses reps

Buzzpod

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/5/18
I want to buy some Tom Ford replica sunglasses but need a bit of advice from people with experience. I have found a couple of Yupoo albums which stock the ones I want.

This store is called Luxury Eyewear LTD and have a DHGate store too:
http://joe6757.x.yupoo.com/187029572?uid=1

Does anyone have any experience with this seller or buying rep sunglasses in general? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Cheers

Reactions: Matt1989

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
the last rep sunglasses i bought from DHGate deteriorated in one day, things started falling all over lol
If u seek a specific model you should ask a TD. They often get other stuff than watches

Buzzpod

28/5/18
the last rep sunglasses i bought from DHGate deteriorated in one day, things started falling all over lol
If u seek a specific model you should ask a TD. They often get other stuff than watches

Oh that doesn't sound good!! but thanks for the advice, do you recommend any particular TDs ?

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
ask a couple, not all of them will be happy to look for them

zexynova

Renowned Member
27/12/15
there is not much of a big price difference to attract factories to produce super reps of sunglasses. (Fake Raybans is like $5-15)
whereas in the case of leathergoods and watches, thats a diff price point.

I rmb the last time I was at Guangzhou / Beijing. I could not find good quality sunnies. But there are super reps of watches, bags, wallets, shoes.

Reactions: freediver

foxyboy985

12/8/16
Bought a pair of Tom Fords from Aooka and they are in great shape after a year of use

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

McTat

12/2/17
IOW UK
Aoooka is the man for sunglasses, I noticed quite a few pairs of Tom Ford on his yupoo, I went with Gucci myself and they're incredible. His prices and delivery times are great too

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: SuperLory

Buzzpod

28/5/18
Update - I ended up taking the risk and ordering a pair of glasses from the store linked in my first post. They arrived today and I am very impressed from first glance but will update as I get more use out of them

WeChat446934870

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/10/18
I am a Chinese supplier, maybe I can help you, please add my WeChat, I have a quote form for you.

WeChat446934870

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/10/18
there is not much of a big price difference to attract factories to produce super reps of sunglasses. (Fake Raybans is like $5-15)
whereas in the case of leathergoods and watches, thats a diff price point.

I rmb the last time I was at Guangzhou / Beijing. I could not find good quality sunnies. But there are super reps of watches, bags, wallets, shoes.

Friends, thank you!

Last edited by a moderator: